This year's results percentage is slightly better than the last year's 62.40 per cent.
In 2016, the Haryana board of School Education declared the Senior Secondary Examination (SSE) March 2016 results on May 22. "Also, class 12th results will be uploaded on the official website between 3:30 to 4 pm on May 18", said Sharda".
As many as 2,10,867 students took the class 12th examination this year, out of which 1,36,008 students passed.More news: No divided loyalties for Zidane's Juventus reunion
For the student who wish to receive a photocopy of their answer sheets, an application should be submitted within 60 days of the result declaration.
Of the 21 districts, Faridabad adjoining Delhi recorded the lowest pass percentage of 47.8, with more than half the students unable to pass the examinations.
The students can check their results in the official website, bseh.org or haryana.indiaresults.com once it has been declared. The students can check their Haryana Board class X result on www.bseh.org.in official result website of Haryana Board.More news: 16-Year-Old Dead After Bus Crash near Ashland
According to PTI, a total of 73.44 per cent girl students qualified for higher education as compared to 57.58 per cent boys, a spokesman of the Board said. The board conducted the Class 10th examination for the 3 lakh students between March 7 and March 25.
Click on the "IndiaResults.com" link. Even then if students are not able to see their results, they should not get frustrated.
■ Enter your roll number or name in the new page that pops out. Download and save the document for further references.More news: Russian billionaire makes bid to buy Arsenal
- Senate panel chairman: Flynn won't honor subpoena
- New Orleans crews begin removing statue of Confederate general
- Theresa May used bogus arguments to justify election, says Tim Farron
- UN court orders Pakistan not to execute Indian 'spy' Kulbhushan Jadhav
- Wenger Confirms Double Injury Boost Ahead Of Stoke
- Ex-US Rep. Anthony Weiner to plead guilty in sexting case
- Report Claims 10.5-inch iPad Pro Production Is Ramping Up For June
- Trump's China trade deal won't wipe out the deficit
- Jaylen Brown Had A Big Game With Small Minutes In Game 7
- Trump Welcomes Colombia's President to White House