This year's results percentage is slightly better than the last year's 62.40 per cent.
In 2016, the Haryana board of School Education declared the Senior Secondary Examination (SSE) March 2016 results on May 22. "Also, class 12th results will be uploaded on the official website between 3:30 to 4 pm on May 18", said Sharda".
As many as 2,10,867 students took the class 12th examination this year, out of which 1,36,008 students passed.
For the student who wish to receive a photocopy of their answer sheets, an application should be submitted within 60 days of the result declaration.
Of the 21 districts, Faridabad adjoining Delhi recorded the lowest pass percentage of 47.8, with more than half the students unable to pass the examinations.Читайте также: 16-Year-Old Dead After Bus Crash near Ashland
The students can check their results in the official website, bseh.org or haryana.indiaresults.com once it has been declared. The students can check their Haryana Board class X result on www.bseh.org.in official result website of Haryana Board.
According to PTI, a total of 73.44 per cent girl students qualified for higher education as compared to 57.58 per cent boys, a spokesman of the Board said. The board conducted the Class 10th examination for the 3 lakh students between March 7 and March 25.
Click on the "IndiaResults.com" link. Even then if students are not able to see their results, they should not get frustrated.
■ Enter your roll number or name in the new page that pops out. Download and save the document for further references.При любом использовании материалов сайта и дочерних проектов, гиперссылка на обязательна.
«» 2007 - 2017 Copyright.
Автоматизированное извлечение информации сайта запрещено.
Код для вставки в блог
- Gylfi Sigurdsson could return to Tottenham in shock £25million move
- Report Claims 10.5-inch iPad Pro Production Is Ramping Up For June
- New Orleans crews begin removing statue of Confederate general
- Wenger Confirms Double Injury Boost Ahead Of Stoke
- Trump's China trade deal won't wipe out the deficit
- Announced smartphones Moto Moto C and C Plus
- UN court orders Pakistan not to execute Indian 'spy' Kulbhushan Jadhav
- Marcus: Why didn't Trump want anyone to hear his conversation with Comey?
- Senate panel chairman: Flynn won't honor subpoena
- New Xiaomi Mi Max 2 will show next week