Never really got in trouble and even on the last hole I hit a good tee shot, hit a good second shot, just the wind switched and came back in my face instead of help.
"I was so in amazement of what just happened, whether it jumped out, scared me".
World number one Dustin Johnson, Masters victor and defending champion Sergio Garcia, Jordan Spieth and Jason Day are all competing in Texas this week but it was Hahn and Barnes who found themselves atop the leaderboard early. "It's a long time ago since I have been in this situation". He added another on the par-5 seventh hole, then stuck his 168-yard approach shot to three feet on the par-4 ninth hole and tapped it in for a four-under 31 on the front.More news: Edouard named as French premier
European - Alvaro Quiros birdied his final four holes to move into the lead at the halfway stage of the Rocco Forte Open in Verdura, Sicily, two shots clear of first round leaders, Michael Hoey of Northern Ireland and Sweden's Sebastian Soderberg.
"I'm having signs of brilliancy", said Barnes, still looking for his first win in his 255th PGA Tour start.
Unfortunately, Koepka missed the short putt and bogeyed the hole.More news: Chinas Xi wants ties with South Korea to be on track
After missing on a birdie chance for the win in 2016, Koepka went in the water on 18, the first playoff hole, to open the door for Garcia to become the only two-time victor since Lord Byron's event moved to the Four Seasons. "Even previous year, I didn't play very good around this place and just managed to get a decent score. I'll take it for how I played".
Lexi Thompson fired a 6-under 65 to grab the first-round lead at the LPGA's Kingsmill Championship in Virginia. Trying to hold off So Yeon Ryu and Ariya Jutanugarn for the No. 1 spot, Ko is winless since July. Lee Janzen, Jeff Sluman and Miguel Angel Jimenez joined McCarron atop the leaderboard. Kenny Perry is one shot back and one ahead of five others.
Defending champion Bernhard Langer opened with a 69.More news: Haryana HBSE 10th Result 2017
- Second wave of ransomware attack targeting out-of-date Windows machines under way
- Lakers Rumors: Possible trade packages for the second overall pick
- Iran: New US Sanctions on Missile Work Show 'Ill Will'
- Arsenal players keen on Sanchez stay: Koscielny
- Ex-French PM Valls Wants to Be Majority Candidate at Legislative Election
- Indian migrant worker dies after leaving Qatar World Cup venue
- Report Claims 10.5-inch iPad Pro Production Is Ramping Up For June
- Russian billionaire makes bid to buy Arsenal
- Theresa May used bogus arguments to justify election, says Tim Farron
- Jose Mourinho calls up 10 teens who 'aren't ready yet'