The missing boy, and suspect Jason Lam.
A father who abducted his 1-year-old son in San Francisco, prompting an Amber Alert, was located Friday evening along with the unharmed child in Palms.
The father, who had been identified as 30-year-old Jason Lam, was taken into police custody and the boy, Makai Bangoura, was taken into protective custody, Preciado said.
Rodriguez said the boy's mother went to police Thursday to report that her son had not been returned by his father. He has black hair and brown eyes.Читайте также: China building biggest infrastructure project in history
The suspect was last seen driving a 2000 tan Toyota Corolla, California License Plate Number 5SEy238. Lam is described as 5 feet 3 inches tall weighing 145 lbs., and CHP says he may be suicidal and should be approached with caution.
Relatives of Lam had said that he recently experienced mental breakdowns, according to officials with the district attorney's office. The Amber Alert was in effect for several counties, including: San Francisco, Marin, San Mateo, Contra Costa and Alameda.
Victim in AMBER Alert is 1 y.o. blk male, 3 feet tall, 40 pds.
Anyone with information is asked to contact CHP at 911.При любом использовании материалов сайта и дочерних проектов, гиперссылка на обязательна.
«» 2007 - 2017 Copyright.
Автоматизированное извлечение информации сайта запрещено.
Код для вставки в блог
- Erdogan watches security guards beat protesters in Washington
- Almost 1 million tune in to watch Derek Jeter's speech
- Korea Hwasong-12 missile celebrations
- Southern Nevada man is 1st human West Nile virus case of 2017
- Oil prices climb on hopes output cuts will be extended
- Former officials call Trump's disclosure "serious"
- Supreme Court Refuses to Hear Case on NC's Racist Voter ID Law
- Where's the drama? Blowouts the rule in these NBA playoffs
- Oil up on falling United States inventories
- Assange will continue battle to clear his name