The Moto C and Moto C Plus will land in France in June, and will be worth respectively 119.99 euros and 129.99 euros.
According to the information, the Moto E4 should arrive with a 5-inch display with 1280 x 720 resolution, while the Mote E4 Plus will feature a 5.5-inch screen with 720p display. The circular camera design at the back is also visible. As for the cameras, the front one is a LED 2MP, while the rear has a bigger 8MP. Furthermore, the smartphone is expected to come with dual camera system with a dual-LED flash and also laser auto-focus.More news: Cleveland Cavaliers book Eastern Conference play-off final spot
Morrisville, May15:Lenovo is now working on several mid-ranged Motorola smartphones and is rumoured to announce all the devices by the end of 2017. The battery offers 2350mAh which are removable. The phone measures 145.5 x 73.6 x 9 mm and weighs 154 grams. The 64-bit MediaTek SoC on this comes coupled with 1GB of RAM and 16GB of expandable storage.
The C series takes over as the brand's new entry-level offering.More news: Swedish prosecutor drops rape probe into WikiLeaks' Assange
The Lenovo moto C Plus has the same Mediatek MT6737 chipset as its sibling, only clocked at a higher, 1.3GHz frequency. As for optics, the Moto E4 will be coming with a 8 megapixels rear camera and 5 megapixels selfie camera. The C Plus will sport a 5-inch HD display as well as a 4000mAh battery. Motorola includes 10W rapid charge support as well, which means you will not have to wait too long for the battery to charge fully from 0 to 100%. The image calls the upcoming Moto Z series phones to bear unlimited capabilities. Expect the two to be powered by Android 7.1.1 Nougat out of the box once they are released in the market. It will be available beginning this spring in various countries across Latin America, Europe and Asia Pacific. Four colors are available: cherry, white, gold, and black.
Locally, pricing and availability hasn't been announced, so we're not even sure if Moto will see these released here, but given the expected pricing of 99 Euros, it's possible this could be the start of a $150 phone locally, especially since the Moto E series is very hard to find.More news: The Amazon Echo Show Is Here And It's lovely
- Rinne's rare off-night gives Ducks life in Western Conference Final
- Texas congressman calls for impeachment of President Trump
- Hertz Global Holdings, Inc (HTZ) Price Target Cut to $12.00
- Will hold EVM challenge with machines of recent polls: CEC
- New Orleans crews begin removing statue of Confederate general
- Gylfi Sigurdsson could return to Tottenham in shock £25million move
- Wenger Confirms Double Injury Boost Ahead Of Stoke
- Putin offers transcript to prove Trump did not pass Russia secrets
- Turkish violence in Washington presents new Trump headache
- GOP lawmaker raises option of impeaching Trump over Comey