One person died and two others were injured in a collision between a school bus and a van in Kenosha County.
The driver of a van was killed when he smashed into the back of a school bus taking students to Westosha Central High School at 7 a.m.More news: Will hold EVM challenge with machines of recent polls: CEC
Deputies of the Ashland and Bayfield County Sheriff's Offices, a Great Lakes Indian Fish and Wildlife Commission Warden, Wisconsin State Patrol Troopers, Ashland Fire and Ambulance, and Washburn Ambulance responded to the scene.
20 students were on the bus at the time, according to authorities.More news: Announced smartphones Moto Moto C and C Plus
The Ashland County Coroner pronounced the driver of the vehicle dead at the scene.
The posted speed limit is 55 miles per hour on Highway C, which closed between Highway 83 and 258th Avenue while authorities investigated the crash. The remaining students were transported to the Trevor Fire Department to be released to school officials and parents.More news: Hertz Global Holdings, Inc (HTZ) Price Target Cut to $12.00
Names of those involved have not been released because family members are still being notified.
- New Xiaomi Mi Max 2 will show next week
- Trump Praises Macron for His 'Big Win' in France's Election
- Trump's China trade deal won't wipe out the deficit
- The Amazon Echo Show Is Here And It's lovely
- Sanchez keeps Arsenal in top four fight
- Anthony Weiner to plead guilty to obscenity charge
- NCAA Track & Field Selections
- Ex-US Rep. Anthony Weiner to plead guilty in sexting case
- FM to chair GST Council meet in Srinagar on Friday
- Jaylen Brown Had A Big Game With Small Minutes In Game 7