Dunkin Donuts is giving out free 3.5-ounce samples of its new drink Frozen Dunkin' Coffee this Friday only from 10a.m. -2p.m.at all locations.
Free coffee! Need we say more? Frozen Dunkin' Coffee can be customized with any Dunkin' Donuts flavor swirl or flavor shot, as well as the choice of cream or whole or skim milk.More news: Surgeons to conduct India's first womb transplant
If you were a fan of the Coffee Coolatta (RIP Coffee Coolatta), Frozen Dunkin' Coffee is basically its doppelgänger will slightly fewer sugar and calories. In locations across the country, Dunkin' Donuts will be surprising a few select customers with some sweet cash in addition to some sweet coffee treats.
The company is also offering special daily deals for both existing DD Perks Rewards members and anyone who enrolls in the program during the event. DD Perks members who purchase a Frozen Dunkin' Coffee on Friday will earn an extra 200 points.More news: USA decries Washington, DC, brawl during Erdogan's visit
But the frozen drink samples are only part of the promotion. Find a Dunkin' Donuts near you and revel in the sweet pleasure of coffee that is frozen and free. The official rules can be found at https://dunkinpromotions.com/. Dunkin' Donuts is embracing the social media aspect of the promotion and is encouraging customers to not only get a free sample, but to share their reviews, comments, and overall experiences at Dunkin' Donuts via social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat. The geofilter helps share the promotion and spread the word about the new Frozen Dunkin' Coffee. You may be one of the final winners to get the "Freeze the Day with $1K" prize package as well.More news: Pemberton Music Festival has been canceled
- United States imposes sanctions on Venezuelan supreme court justices
- NYC- Car crashes into Times Square pedestrians
- Sachin Tendulkar Meets PM Modi Ahead of Movie Release
- Microsoft begins showing off new features for Windows 10 Creators Update 2
- Next Moto X Won't Be Coming With MotoMod?
- Dry weather boosts planting, crop emergence
- Dayton signs Real ID bill, averting travel woes for 2018
- President Trump, Sean Spicer are the 'stars' on a new 'SNL'
- Britain to arrest criminal behind NHS cyber attack: Home Secretary
- England v South Africa: AB de Villiers says hosts have 'earned respect'