Over 2,000 comic book retailers, bookstores and libraries around the world will participate and host events related to the Amazon Princess.
Check out the new Wonder Woman images below. Comic writers who have worked on Diana's stories, including Greg Rucka, Phil Jimenez, Shea Fontana, Mark Andreyko and Cat Staggs will be involved in events that will be announced soon. The superhero has been fighting injustice for literal decades now, becoming a symbol of female strength for generations of young women.More news: NVIDIA Corporation Shares Plummet As Google Unveils New AI Processors
Warner Bros. has released a new TV spot for Wonder Woman directed by Patty Jenkins. "I'd like to bring her a little farther along into the future and have a fun, exciting storyline that is its own thing".
According to the promo video below, Wonder Woman: Lasso of Truth will have the capacity to hold 40 thrill seeking mortals at a time, soar through the skies at 70 miles per hour, and drop about 15 stories several times over - which should offer riders an unbelievable sensation of weightlessness. Wonder Woman being a film that critics and fans can all champion will be a nice change of pace.More news: Tulsa Cop Acquitted In Shooting Death Of Unarmed Black Man
Here's hoping our real-life Diana Gal Gadot will make an appearance!
Since Diana's 1941 inception, Wonder Woman has remained an essential being to the comic realm and a role model for fans.More news: Google I/O 2017: Google Releases Standalone VR Headset
"Wonder Woman" hasn't even come out yet, and we don't yet know if Men's Rights Activists will throw a hissy-fit and cause it to underperform, as they did with last year's all-lady "Ghostbusters". If yes, will there be another "Wonder Woman Day?" to herald its arrival?
- Reema Lagoo, who played mother to top Bollywood actors, dies
- Liam Payne Isn't Really A Fan of Harry Styles' Debut Solo Single
- USA admiral: North Korea's actions 'recipe for disaster'
- Uber Freight Helps Truck Drivers Find Cargo
- Still struggling with back injury, Rory McIlroy will undergo MRI on Monday
- 1 in 6 newlyweds' spouse is of different race or ethnicity
- New French Prime Minister Described himself as a Man of the Right
- Senate intel chairman: No decision from Flynn on subpoena
- Donald Trump is in 'impeachment territory,' former Nixon adviser says
- HTC is making a new standalone Vive VR headset for Google