Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg is preparing to give the commencement speech next week at his alma mater Harvard.
The clip, which was filmed by Zuckerberg's dad Edward around 15 years ago, shows Zuckerberg sitting at his computer in his bedroom, while opening an emailed letter of acceptance from Harvard. He seems nervous before he reads the email and asks his dad to put the camera away for a second. Facebook's Mark Zuckerberg, wife to help students prepare for college Zuckerberg posted a video to Facebook of the moment he got accepted back in 2002.More news: Tom Brady signs endorsement deal with Aston Martin, will pitch $211000 auto
Now, with a reaction that lukewarm, anyone would assume that it was sarcastic and as did Mark's father, Edward Zuckerberg.
The journey of Mark Zuckerberg, a young and ambitious dropout from Harvard, has been a popular, as well as an exemplary, one. Almost 15 years after that, he will get his honorary degree at commencement next Thursday. "Before I went to college, my mom bet me I'd drop out and my younger sister bet me she'd finish college before me.More news: USA veteran kills one in Times Square vehicle crash, 22 hurt
I got accepted", were the words he first said when he found he got accepted into the elite university. "Now I suppose the cycle is complete", Mr Zuckerberg writes in the comments section on Facebook.More news: Apple Inc. (NASDAQ:AAPL) Chalking Up Volume in Session
- Union boss Len McCluskey: Labour can't win the election
- Lib Dems outline waste plan in election manifesto
- Meet Robert Mueller, The Special Counsel Appointed In The Russia Probe
- Arms for Nintendo Switch: Everything You Need to Know
- London City Airport's flights to be controlled from 70 miles away
- Joe Biden Could Run For President in 2020
- Billboard Music Awards on RTL-CBS Entertainment
- Johnny Depp Discloses the Strangest Place He's Ever Hooked Up
- Macron calls for 'historic reconstruction' of Europe
- Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg posts video of Harvard acceptance in 2002