As part of the deal, Brady gets to drive around an Aston Martin DB11, which is pretty cool I guess.
It looks like Aston Martin is getting a new celebrity spokesman. It's rumored that Brady will help rebrand the classic DB11 and launch the DB12, which fits in with his jersey number, and there's the report that only 12 will be sold - but there's one eerie coincidence about Tom Brady coming into an organization and helping replace DB11.More news: Labour reaches highest rating yet in latest General Election poll
Tom Brady is back in the news.
The company was effusive in its praise for Brady, calling the New England Patriots quarterback "one of the most renowned and respected athletes of all time" in a press release announcing the partnership. "The process will be documented, with portions being revealed over time, and the Tom Brady-curated Vanquish S will be unveiled this summer".More news: Real Madrid: Watch Cristiano Ronaldo score record-breaking goals in La Liga
"We're looking for partnerships that make the brand resonate and to make sure people know who we are", Aston Martin's North American president Laura Schwab told ESPN's Darren Rovell. He also appears in ads for Tag Heuer watches, UGG boots, and Purple Carrot meal kits.
Brady also has his own TB12 Therapy Center by Gillette Stadium that is open to public and sells his own nutritional manual, branded protein and TB12 logo gear on his website.More news: London City Airport's flights to be controlled from 70 miles away
The five-time Super Bowl victor, who turns 40 in August, recently told ESPN that he hopes to at least play another five seasons.
- Lib Dems outline waste plan in election manifesto
- Trump scraps Masada visit after Israel nixes chopper landing
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 - An Absolute Blast
- Arms for Nintendo Switch: Everything You Need to Know
- Trump denies he asked Comey to drop Flynn investigation
- Sharapova agrees Birmingham deal
- Meet Robert Mueller, The Special Counsel Appointed In The Russia Probe
- Texas man sues woman for texting in date
- Opposition seeks PM's reply in NA over Kulbhushan ICJ verdict
- LeBron, Cavs have reeling Celtics in must-win for Game 2