As part of the deal, Brady gets to drive around an Aston Martin DB11, which is pretty cool I guess.
It looks like Aston Martin is getting a new celebrity spokesman. It's rumored that Brady will help rebrand the classic DB11 and launch the DB12, which fits in with his jersey number, and there's the report that only 12 will be sold - but there's one eerie coincidence about Tom Brady coming into an organization and helping replace DB11.More news: Soundgarden and Audioslave rocker Chris Cornell takes his own, aged 52
Tom Brady is back in the news.
The company was effusive in its praise for Brady, calling the New England Patriots quarterback "one of the most renowned and respected athletes of all time" in a press release announcing the partnership. "The process will be documented, with portions being revealed over time, and the Tom Brady-curated Vanquish S will be unveiled this summer".More news: Trump administration will let Iran nuclear deal live, United States officials say
"We're looking for partnerships that make the brand resonate and to make sure people know who we are", Aston Martin's North American president Laura Schwab told ESPN's Darren Rovell. He also appears in ads for Tag Heuer watches, UGG boots, and Purple Carrot meal kits.
Brady also has his own TB12 Therapy Center by Gillette Stadium that is open to public and sells his own nutritional manual, branded protein and TB12 logo gear on his website.More news: Israeli intelligence agents furious with Trump
The five-time Super Bowl victor, who turns 40 in August, recently told ESPN that he hopes to at least play another five seasons.
- Brazil crisis deepens with probe of president, top senator
- Cavs' Thompson on Game 1 Incident: 'In the Past'
- Trump Wants Michael Flynn Back in White House
- Labour reaches highest rating yet in latest General Election poll
- Johnny Depp Discloses the Strangest Place He's Ever Hooked Up
- Opposition seeks PM's reply in NA over Kulbhushan ICJ verdict
- Why Was James Comey Fired? President Trump Contradicts His Team
- Merkley Agrees NAFTA Needs Renegotiated, But Wary Of Trump Administration
- London City Airport's flights to be controlled from 70 miles away
- Trump denies he asked Comey to drop Flynn investigation