From the sound of it, Sam and Dean are going to team up with Scooby-Doo himself, and we may also have more animated Supernatural characters along for the ride.
The current season of "Supernatural" shows the Winchester brothers, Sam (Jared Padalecki) and Dean (Jensen Ackles), fighting off an apocalyptic force: the Darkness. Now that fans can rest easy knowing that their wayward sons will stick around, the next question is when will Supernatural Season 13 premiere? But doesn't the Winchesters getting sucked into a Scooby-Doo cartoon have Gabriel written all over it?More news: Celtics win NBA draft lottery, Lakers at No. 2 keep pick (copy)
The CW has yet to announce its official schedule for the 2017-2018 season, but having Supernatural on its roster comes as no surprise to a fandom who's been passionate from the start. The finale is titled "All Along The Watchtower" and showrunner Andrew Dabb teased there will be a insane twist.
"We're wrapping a lot of things up and certain plot lines will be ended this season - some forever and some temporarily - but also, that allows us to build up steam going into season 13", Dabb said, according to EW. Sam and Dean have been through everything imaginable.More news: North Korea seeks extradition of South Korea spy chief over ''assassination plot''
Supernatural's season 12 finale will air tonight.
OK, sure, we know he's dead.More news: Greece voted reforms, it's time for debt relief: Greek PM
Supernatural, which is well known for its boundary-pushing meta episodes, will continue that tradition in season 13.
- Cyber attack hits China government, schools
- Senator calls for ejection of Turkish ambassador
- Roger Ailes, media guru and political strategist, dies at 77
- ACLU Files to Get Comey's Memo on Trump Conversation
- What Happens if Flynn Ignores the Senate's Subpoena?
- Kapil seeks CM's blessing to win battle against 'Guru'
- Souness: Mourinho handing Utd players 'excuse not to play well'
- Lieberman Among Candidates To Head FBI
- Brazilian Stocks Tumble After Tape Allegedly Shows President Temer Supporting Bribes
- Democrat Calls For President Donald Trump's Immediate Impeachment