From the sound of it, Sam and Dean are going to team up with Scooby-Doo himself, and we may also have more animated Supernatural characters along for the ride.
The current season of "Supernatural" shows the Winchester brothers, Sam (Jared Padalecki) and Dean (Jensen Ackles), fighting off an apocalyptic force: the Darkness. Now that fans can rest easy knowing that their wayward sons will stick around, the next question is when will Supernatural Season 13 premiere? But doesn't the Winchesters getting sucked into a Scooby-Doo cartoon have Gabriel written all over it?More news: ACLU Files to Get Comey's Memo on Trump Conversation
The CW has yet to announce its official schedule for the 2017-2018 season, but having Supernatural on its roster comes as no surprise to a fandom who's been passionate from the start. The finale is titled "All Along The Watchtower" and showrunner Andrew Dabb teased there will be a insane twist.
"We're wrapping a lot of things up and certain plot lines will be ended this season - some forever and some temporarily - but also, that allows us to build up steam going into season 13", Dabb said, according to EW. Sam and Dean have been through everything imaginable.More news: Steelers cut TE Green after just one season
Supernatural's season 12 finale will air tonight.
OK, sure, we know he's dead.More news: Cyber attack hits China government, schools
Supernatural, which is well known for its boundary-pushing meta episodes, will continue that tradition in season 13.
- Quick Hit: The White House ignored Sally Yates because… Clinton?
- Trump welcomes Colombia's president to the White House
- Democrat Calls For President Donald Trump's Immediate Impeachment
- Roger Ailes, media guru and political strategist, dies at 77
- Celtics win NBA draft lottery, Lakers at No. 2 keep pick (copy)
- Tennessee teacher indicted on sex, obstruction charges
- Amazon adding free Alexa calling and messaging to Echo devices
- Greece voted reforms, it's time for debt relief: Greek PM
- HTC launches U11 with highest DxOMark score and Alexa assistant
- Trump's Commencement Speech at Christian Liberty University