"[Mary Harvey's] main point is [that] she's emotionally and physically destroyed after losing her son, her businesses, and the joy [that comes with] Mother's Day", TMZ further details about Harvey's ex-wife's suit.
A new lawsuit has been filed against comedian Steve Harvey by his second ex-wife. News has learned, for upwards of $60 million dollars. As she wrote in her argument, "All was loss Mary L. Harvey was dead".
Steve Harvey might have thought his flub at the 2015 Miss Universe pageant was a taste of "pure hell".
Vaughn made several damning accusations against Harvey in the suit, including alleged child endangerment, intentional infliction of emotional distress, kidnapping, torture, breach of contract, conspiracy against rights and "soul murdering".More news: Trump Is 'Very Close' To Naming A New FBI Director
In 2011, Shackelford posted a series of videos on YouTube claiming that Harvey had an affair during their marriage and that she was left with nothing following the divorce.
The legal papers are said to have been filed by a woman who describes herself as Shackelford's "civil rights activist" as opposed to a lawyer.
Steve and Mary (pictured in 2000) divorced in 2005.
Harvey has remarried since their bitter divorce battle, tying the knot with Marjorie Bridges in 2007. "Mary Lee Harvey was not homeless or evicted from her home", Dry remarked, "[and Steve did not] withhold or turn the child against [her]". They gave birth to one child, Wynton Harvey, the next year.More news: Baahubali 2's fantabulous record-breaking run continues, grosses Rs 1500 crore
Shackelford, who was married to the "Family Feud" host from 1996 to 2005, charged him with numerous complaints in the lawsuit, reported E!
His son is still in his custody. According to their settlement, Mary got three of Steve's homes and, until 2009, received $40,000 per month.
Vaughn was arrested for contempt of court in 2013 for violating the conditions of a gag order from the divorce. However, people are questioning whether her new allegations are true, or if she is using them to garner some media attention.More news: Two frontrunners in race to succeed Enda Kenny
- Foot Locker, Inc. Q1 Earnings Miss The Mark, As Margins Fall
- Check out this video preview of the 3 new Overwatch arenas
- Palestinian hunger strikers moved to prisons with field hospitals
- Three Girls wins praise for Rochdale abuse scandal portrayal
- Brazil's Temer: 'I won't resign' amid corruption allegations
- Kawhi Leonard will play in Game 1 vs
- Merkel: British EU immigration cap would have price
- Pak counsel rubbishes legal fees rumours, adds India misled ICJ
- Cannes Film Festival 2017: Deepika Padukone dazzles on Day 2
- Vermont senators praise special prosecutor appointment