"[Mary Harvey's] main point is [that] she's emotionally and physically destroyed after losing her son, her businesses, and the joy [that comes with] Mother's Day", TMZ further details about Harvey's ex-wife's suit.
A new lawsuit has been filed against comedian Steve Harvey by his second ex-wife. News has learned, for upwards of $60 million dollars. As she wrote in her argument, "All was loss Mary L. Harvey was dead".
Steve Harvey might have thought his flub at the 2015 Miss Universe pageant was a taste of "pure hell".
Vaughn made several damning accusations against Harvey in the suit, including alleged child endangerment, intentional infliction of emotional distress, kidnapping, torture, breach of contract, conspiracy against rights and "soul murdering".More news: Army Mutiny Over Pay Spreads Across Ivory Coast
In 2011, Shackelford posted a series of videos on YouTube claiming that Harvey had an affair during their marriage and that she was left with nothing following the divorce.
The legal papers are said to have been filed by a woman who describes herself as Shackelford's "civil rights activist" as opposed to a lawyer.
Steve and Mary (pictured in 2000) divorced in 2005.
Harvey has remarried since their bitter divorce battle, tying the knot with Marjorie Bridges in 2007. "Mary Lee Harvey was not homeless or evicted from her home", Dry remarked, "[and Steve did not] withhold or turn the child against [her]". They gave birth to one child, Wynton Harvey, the next year.More news: Brazil's Temer: 'I won't resign' amid corruption allegations
Shackelford, who was married to the "Family Feud" host from 1996 to 2005, charged him with numerous complaints in the lawsuit, reported E!
His son is still in his custody. According to their settlement, Mary got three of Steve's homes and, until 2009, received $40,000 per month.
Vaughn was arrested for contempt of court in 2013 for violating the conditions of a gag order from the divorce. However, people are questioning whether her new allegations are true, or if she is using them to garner some media attention.More news: Three Girls wins praise for Rochdale abuse scandal portrayal
- Ford brings Android Auto and Apple CarPlay to its 2016 fleet
- Trump Is 'Very Close' To Naming A New FBI Director
- Average US 30-year mortgage rate slips to 4.02 percent
- Check out this video preview of the 3 new Overwatch arenas
- Roger Ailes, Former CEO Of Fox News Dies At 77
- World Leaders React To Emmanuel Macron's Victory
- Trump reportedly asked Comey to consider imprisoning members of the press
- USA airplane laptop ban could be extended to Europe
- Kawhi Leonard will play in Game 1 vs
- Foot Locker, Inc. Q1 Earnings Miss The Mark, As Margins Fall