The phone houses a 3200mAh battery and will be made available in Gold and Rose Gold colours. In India, the Chinese smartphone maker has launched two devices with dual front camera setup - F3 and F3 Plus.
The highlight of Oppo A77 is its 16MP front camera which comes with f/2.0 aperture, Beautify 4.0 and background blur feature.More news: Gaviria completes hat-trick on stage 12
Oppo has unveiled another smartphone after R11 earlier this week. As of now, the Oppo A77 will only be available in Taiwan and it is already listed on the company's official website.
As per the report, the Oppo A77 features a metal unibody design and a 5.5-inch Full HD (1080 x 1280 pixels) display. The phone sports a 5.5-inch FHD display which is bigger and better than the 5.2-inch HD display flaunted by Oppo A57. The newly announced device is powered by the MediaTek MT6750T system-on-chip (SoC) and 4GB of RAM, in addition to sporting 64GB of internal storage space that's expandable by up to 256GB via a microSD card slot that also doubles as a second SIM slot.More news: President Trump Denies Asking Comey To Scuttle Flynn Investigation
It runs on the company's very own ColorOS 3.0 which is based on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow. The device is now up for pre-order in Taiwan with a NTD 10,990 price tag which is about $364. There is a larger 16-megapixel secondary camera sensor with f/2.0 aperture lens for selfies and video chats.
On the connectivity front, the OPPO A77 gets hybrid dual-SIM support with 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth, and Global Positioning System. Notably, the new smartphone from Oppo features an impressive 4GB of RAM and a 16-megapixel selfie-camera. The smartphone costs Rs 19,990 and is the successor of Oppo F3 Plus.More news: Djokovic surives scare to start new era
- Arvind Kejriwal opposed note ban as it threatened money laundering: Kapil Mishra
- White House: Trump interviewing 4 FBI candidates
- 'Deadliest Catch' captain Sig Hansen arrested after incident with Uber driver
- Steelers release TE Green, LS Warren after failed physicals
- Trump Says He Didn't Ask Comey To Drop The Russia Investigation
- Global Emergency Splint Market 2017 Size, Research Trends, Sale Price Analysis
- Service Changes, Delays Expected on Metro-North Following Derailment in Rye
- Everybody has better healthcare than the USA , says Trump
- Former FBI director Mueller appointed as special counsel in Russian Federation investigation
- Trump intends to renegotiate NAFTA as early as August