The first thing we are going to see is the issue of payments. They are not video calls, no.
"Imagine a world where you can order pizza, pay for a pair of shoes, hire a cab, or refill your subway pass - all in a few button taps on Telegram", the platform said in a post. In an effort to not clutter the existing user interface of the app, Telegram developers decided to make the camera icon accessible by tapping the microphone icon, which will prompt a switch between the two. Press and hold the camera icon.More news: EBay Warns Net Neutrality Reversal Will Hurt Small Businesses
Telegram introduced chatbots almost two years ago, but it's only now that the company is bringing support for payments for chatbots. When channel owners publish video messages to their followers, it is also given a public URL for non-Telegram users to access and watch the content; the URL can be found on the channel's Telescope page. The dedicated video hosting platform would prove a boon for bloggers who want to connect with their audience on a larger scale, without leaving their personal source of communication. The video message will be sent one the recording button is released. The new Telegram 4.0 app update is rolling out for the Android and iOS devices. From now on, those who work in the messenger, you can make the payments, as stated on the official website of the messenger. Telegram just plays host.
The video messages are automatically downloaded and autoplayed, but you can change that in settings if you're on limited data. Else, Telegram servers could easily be overwhelmed by all the videos that are on their way. Another significant addition to the app is its newly introduced support for Bot Payments that will allow users to make online purchases through in-app bots that accept credit cards. Then you get what you paid for.More news: I'll defend country, says new French President Macron
Finally, Telegram 4.0 adds the Instant View Platform feature.
Using the platform Instant View, you can create a preview to view the links directly in the messenger. "The bot uses these instructions to create a slim and attractive Instant View representation of the source page", explains the team.More news: Texas Democrat Calls For Trump Impeachment on US House Floor
Added themes for Instant View pages: read articles in a dark, grey, or sepia environment, choose font type and size, auto-nightmode supported.
- Netanyahu: Moving US Embassy in Israel to Jerusalem Will 'Advance' Peace
- Trump, dogged by questions at home, makes first trip abroad
- Microsoft Says Fighting Cyber Attacks Is A Team Effort
- Raptors' season ends with 109-102 loss to LeBron James, Cavaliers
- Yankees tee off on Jason Vargas in 11-7 romp over Royals
- Chelsea look to keep momentum ahead of FA Cup final with Arsenal
- Blood tests to resume at NHS cyber attack hospitals from tomorrow
- Spurs cannot compete with rivals in transfer window - Pochettino
- Spurs still struggling to compete on wages, claims Pochettino
- OPEC panel looking at deepening, extending oil cuts