Named Build1703, the update is an attempt to provide steady and useful updates with the Microsoft OS.
Built on.NET and distributed through the Windows Store as a Universal Windows Application, Windows Story Remix uses AI and deep learning to organise and transform photos and videos into stories.
For starters, the next Creators Update is coming during the Autumn and will feature the new "Fluent Design System", previously known as Project Neon.More news: Two frontrunners in race to succeed Enda Kenny
The tools are the latest sign of Microsoft's aim to try to reach users regardless of what other operating systems they use, a far cry from a few years ago when the company at this same conference was advertising Windows 10 as the operating system that unified smartphone and laptop and made other operating systems unnecessary.
You can read Microsoft entire What's in Windows 10 Version 1703 for IT Pros over on Docs.com but since updating Windows is a big discussion in the news right now because of the recent mass malware infection that has flown around the globe to more than 150 countries, reading up on details around those updates for Windows 10 is important knowledge. For developers, Fluent Design is built to help people create more expressive and engaging apps that work across a wide range of device and input diversity.
Windows 10 Timeline is one of the more interesting features included in the Creators update.More news: Three Girls wins praise for Rochdale abuse scandal portrayal
Another feature expands the realm of the virtual clipboard, enabling a copy and paste function from Windows to other operating systems and back again. With this compatibility, users will be at ease to use the apps on both platforms.
The software giant is already showcasing the key features of its Windows 10 Fall Creators Update, with some surprise developments, even though the last Creators Update is still making its way to PCs and devices around the world. While numerous new features and plans announced were applicable mostly to developers, consumers weren't left out in the cold.
Acer will sell a Windows Mixed Reality headset and motion controller bundle priced at $399.More news: Pak counsel rubbishes legal fees rumours, adds India misled ICJ
- Cannes Film Festival 2017: Deepika Padukone dazzles on Day 2
- Baahubali 2's fantabulous record-breaking run continues, grosses Rs 1500 crore
- Warriors throttle Spurs to take 2-0 series lead
- Man who ran over pedestrians was 'hearing voices'
- Nigeria's Inflation Declines For Third Consecutive Month
- Check out this video preview of the 3 new Overwatch arenas
- Saudi Arabia 'Strongly Supports' Trump Policy on PA Peace, Iran Deterrence, ISIS
- Next Moto X Won't Be Coming With MotoMod?
- World Leaders React To Emmanuel Macron's Victory
- HUDCO makes stellar market debut, shares surge over 22%