Payne was supportive of Styles after he released his debut single in April, writing, "Proud of you H. Glad you're getting to do your own thing". "That's the way I'd put it best, I think". "My song's more 'Rack City" and his song's more of a different era to something I'd listen to, I guess".
But Harry's track wasn't quite music to Liam's ears. I'll be honest with you, it's not my sort of music, ' he admitted.
Let's hope it's sooner rather than later because although we're all looking forward to Liam's new tune - nothing beats You Don't Know You're handsome, right?More news: Champions of England: Chelsea fans celebrate Premier League title win in Uyo
"I heard the rest of the boys' debut songs". Whether you like more of rock, indie, or country, "Harry Styles" is an album that will please music listeners who love different genres of music because it truly has it all.
What Harry is trying to say is that now he is going to be held accountable for everything he writes and sings in his songs, and naturally, people will assume that the lyrics were inspired by something in his personal life which has already been happening since the album's release.
His taste: "Niall had Slow Hands out and This Town, which is great, ' Liam said".More news: Google announces new standalone VR headsets from HTC, Lenovo, and Qualcomm
Harry Styles' solo career has kicked off to a good start, and it seems as if the success he's achieved by himself has hindered chances of there ever being a One Direction reunion.
"Harry is not planning on doing many or any One Direction songs during his tour", one insider tells the celebrity news outlet. "Capitol Records has an unbelievable history stretching right back before even Frank Sinatra and I'm really looking forward to becoming part of their story".More news: Chris Cornell has died at 52
- Paul George to Reportedly Weigh Options on Future This Weekend
- Led coalition airstrikes targeted Syrian regime forces
- Tornado touches down in Oklahoma, no injuries reported
- Ghana Mandates Coach To Win 2019 AFCON
- Turkey demands U.S. fire envoy in spat over Syrian Kurds
- Tony Gale: This is why Tottenham lost to West Ham
- Arsenal star created highest number of chances since Premier League records began
- Still struggling with back injury, Rory McIlroy will undergo MRI on Monday
- US private equity firms bid for Australia newspaper empire
- Inside the USA effort to keep laptop bomb intel secret