Payne was supportive of Styles after he released his debut single in April, writing, "Proud of you H. Glad you're getting to do your own thing". "That's the way I'd put it best, I think". "My song's more 'Rack City" and his song's more of a different era to something I'd listen to, I guess".
But Harry's track wasn't quite music to Liam's ears. I'll be honest with you, it's not my sort of music, ' he admitted.
Let's hope it's sooner rather than later because although we're all looking forward to Liam's new tune - nothing beats You Don't Know You're handsome, right?More news: Arsenal star created highest number of chances since Premier League records began
"I heard the rest of the boys' debut songs". Whether you like more of rock, indie, or country, "Harry Styles" is an album that will please music listeners who love different genres of music because it truly has it all.
What Harry is trying to say is that now he is going to be held accountable for everything he writes and sings in his songs, and naturally, people will assume that the lyrics were inspired by something in his personal life which has already been happening since the album's release.
His taste: "Niall had Slow Hands out and This Town, which is great, ' Liam said".More news: Tony Gale: This is why Tottenham lost to West Ham
Harry Styles' solo career has kicked off to a good start, and it seems as if the success he's achieved by himself has hindered chances of there ever being a One Direction reunion.
"Harry is not planning on doing many or any One Direction songs during his tour", one insider tells the celebrity news outlet. "Capitol Records has an unbelievable history stretching right back before even Frank Sinatra and I'm really looking forward to becoming part of their story".More news: Turkey demands U.S. fire envoy in spat over Syrian Kurds
- Kane Hits Four To Boost Golden Boot Chances
- Chinese newspaper slams India for OBOR summit boycott
- Ghana Mandates Coach To Win 2019 AFCON
- Mississippi boy taken during car theft; Amber Alert issued
- USA admiral: North Korea's actions 'recipe for disaster'
- New French Prime Minister Described himself as a Man of the Right
- Saudi Arabia: Women No Longer Need Guardians' Consent To Receive Services
- Immigration officers detain man whose prison term was cut
- Senate panel invites James Comey to testify
- LeBron leads Cavs again, Spurs edge ahead