Sad news for Leonardo DiCaprio and Nina Agdal, but great news for the rest of us: Both of these handsome, beautiful people are back on the market!
Oscar-winning actor Leonardo DiCaprio has reportedly parted ways with his girlfriend, Danish model Nina Agdal, after nearly a year of dating. The "Titanic" star and the 25-year-old model are believed to have called time on their romance - which began a year ago in May 2016 - but it has been claimed the pair will "remain close" despite their parting. Is there a Leo's Anonymous where they all gather to talk about this? They remain friends and are amicable. "They both felt the relationship had run its course".More news: With waiver, US lets Iran keep getting benefits of nuke deal
The Hollywood hunk began quietly dating the Victoria's Secret stunner in May, 2016, and they subsequently enjoyed vacations in the Hamptons, New York, and in the Bahamas, before Leonardo went public with the relationship by planting a kiss on Nina during a beach date in Malibu, California last summer (16).
Nina, who was forced to cancel a recent trip to Australia due to visa issues, joins Bar Refaeli, Erin Heatherton, Blake Lively, Toni Garrn, and Gisele Bündchen, who all just happen share the exact same hair color and style.More news: Pence is a loyal soldier, but news cycle is wearing on him
Their yearlong relationship seemed more serious than some of DiCaprio's other supermodel romances, but another source close to him say he's just not ready to take the next step. "He loves all the attention he gets from women".More news: Michael Owen states his prediction for Leicester v Tottenham
- US imposes sanctions on Venezuela Supreme Court
- More Republicans back independent probe of Trump-Russia ties
- 1 dead, several hurt when car strikes crowd at
- Confederate Gen. Robert E. Lee statue coming down Friday morning, city announces
- Japan Cabinet approves bill allowing Emperor Akihito to step down
- Cornerstone Financial Partners LLC Sells 355 Shares of Colgate-Palmolive Company (CL)
- US Defense Chief 'Not Worried' About Trump's Disclosures To Russia
- From Impeach to Wait And See, Dems Dance Around the 'I-Word'
- Google Android OS Installed On 2 Billion Active Devices
- BUDGET 2017: Government to introduce levy for foreign workers