Sad news for Leonardo DiCaprio and Nina Agdal, but great news for the rest of us: Both of these handsome, beautiful people are back on the market!
Oscar-winning actor Leonardo DiCaprio has reportedly parted ways with his girlfriend, Danish model Nina Agdal, after nearly a year of dating. The "Titanic" star and the 25-year-old model are believed to have called time on their romance - which began a year ago in May 2016 - but it has been claimed the pair will "remain close" despite their parting. Is there a Leo's Anonymous where they all gather to talk about this? They remain friends and are amicable. "They both felt the relationship had run its course".More news: Public support for Trump's impeachment now outweighs opposition, a new poll finds
The Hollywood hunk began quietly dating the Victoria's Secret stunner in May, 2016, and they subsequently enjoyed vacations in the Hamptons, New York, and in the Bahamas, before Leonardo went public with the relationship by planting a kiss on Nina during a beach date in Malibu, California last summer (16).
Nina, who was forced to cancel a recent trip to Australia due to visa issues, joins Bar Refaeli, Erin Heatherton, Blake Lively, Toni Garrn, and Gisele Bündchen, who all just happen share the exact same hair color and style.More news: 'Seattle's son' Chris Cornell mourned in city
Their yearlong relationship seemed more serious than some of DiCaprio's other supermodel romances, but another source close to him say he's just not ready to take the next step. "He loves all the attention he gets from women".More news: Michael Owen states his prediction for Leicester v Tottenham
- With waiver, US lets Iran keep getting benefits of nuke deal
- 1 dead, several hurt when car strikes crowd at
- United States will not re-impose sanctions on Iran's Nuclear Programme
- Confederate Gen. Robert E. Lee statue coming down Friday morning, city announces
- More Republicans back independent probe of Trump-Russia ties
- Guardiola: Barca or Bayern would have sacked me
- Japan Cabinet approves bill allowing Emperor Akihito to step down
- US Defense Chief 'Not Worried' About Trump's Disclosures To Russia
- Hoddle, Ardiles help Spurs say goodbye to Lane
- Statue of General Lee coming down in New Orleans on Friday