In fact, he also hosted the 2016 Tony Awards, in NY, for CBS, while his late-night colleague Stephen Colbert, had been tapped to host this year's Emmy Awards, in Los Angeles, on CBS.
The One Direction star, 23, turned his hand to stand-up comedy and took aim at the USA president in a ten-minute monologue on James Corden's Late Late Show. On this occasion, he performed an acoustic version of the album track "Two Ghosts".More news: Black leaders to Tulsa: Act on pledges of racial harmony
James Corden earned himself a second Grammys season. "I want the show to be a true celebration of everybody in that room".
Show host James Corden speaks at the 59th Annual Grammy Awards in Los Angeles February 12, 2017.More news: Greece voted reforms, it's time for debt relief: Greek PM
Corden also hosts the network's chat show The Late Late Show and previous year hosted the Tony Awards from NY on CBS.More news: Trump welcomes Colombia's president to the White House
The superstar artist's presence is not, however, limited to a performance. He also previously hosted the Tony Awards on CBS. After dropping a huge hint that he would love to be asked about his juggling skills, the Late Late Show audience finally acquiesced and cheered him on. Ewan McGregor and Billy Crudup also make appearances.
- Telefonica among victims of global ransomware attack
- Kapil seeks CM's blessing to win battle against 'Guru'
- US officer cleared in fatal shooting of unarmed black man
- Steelers cut TE Green after just one season
- HTC launches U11 with highest DxOMark score and Alexa assistant
- Democrat Calls For President Donald Trump's Immediate Impeachment
- Tennessee teacher indicted on sex, obstruction charges
- Fox News Founder Roger Ailes Is Dead
- Brazilian Stocks Tumble After Tape Allegedly Shows President Temer Supporting Bribes
- Gold prices dip on profit-taking amid U.S. political tension