He left Harvard once Facebook took off.
Yesterday, Mark Zuckerberg shared a video taken by his father Edward of when he found out he got into Harvard.More news: Brazil crisis deepens with probe of president, top senator
"Are you serious?" his father Edward Zuckerberg asks.
The 33-year-old is set to deliver a commencement speech at Harvard next week, and is expected to receive an honorary degree. The video went viral over the internet in no time with over 4 million views within 18 hours of upload.More news: Trump knew Flynn was under investigation weeks before inauguration
Zuckerberg shared the throwback video that was captured about 15 years ago.
It's slightly ironic that Zuckerberg will be returning to Harvard to speak to the graduating students as he never actually graduated from the Ivy League university himself. In one of the comments to a follower, he also said that his mother had predicted that he will drop out of college even before he began his graduation.More news: Meet Robert Mueller, The Special Counsel Appointed In The Russia Probe
"Yay, I got accepted", Mark says, before his proud dad has a much louder reaction, yelling "Alright, yes, great!" "Before I went to college, my mom bet me I'd drop out and my younger sister bet me she'd finish college before me. I bet them I'd get a degree", Zuckerberg writes. "Now I suppose the cycle is complete", stated Zuckerberg.
- Erdogan Supporters in Violent Clash with Protesters in Washington
- Trump says he did not ask Comey to end investigation
- Arms for Nintendo Switch: Everything You Need to Know
- What the Laptop Ban Expansion Means
- Campbell Soup's profit drops 4.8 pct
- The Wannacry Cyber Attack Puts NSA Hacking Back Into Focus
- Joe Biden Could Run For President in 2020
- Opposition seeks PM's reply in NA over Kulbhushan ICJ verdict
- Tom Brady signs endorsement deal with Aston Martin, will pitch $211000 auto
- No political questions please, says Rajinikanth