The actress who is great friends with Taylor thought that the two would be great together and that Joe would be ideal for her.
Taylor - who has previously dated the likes of Harry Styles, Calvin Harris and Tom Hiddleston - is eager to ensure her new relationship doesn't descend into a circus, as has previously happened.
REUTERS/Eric Thayer/FileTaylor Swift is reportedly busy preparing for her new album.More news: Watch Mark Zuckerberg's reaction when he found out he got into Harvard
Meanwhile, Taylor previously admitted it can be hard work dating her as her life is so exposed to the public.
A source said that she is "crazy about him" and always make it a point to visit him in London whenever she can. "Nobody has a clue they've walked past a music superstar - not even her new neighbors", a source told Mail Online.
Swift looked casual in a striped top as she was photographed hopping on a private jet to Nashville on Saturday, where she met up with her mom, Andrea, just in time for Mother's Day. "I don't even know if that's possible with the life I have".More news: Tom Brady signs endorsement deal with Aston Martin, will pitch $211000 auto
Reports suggest that Swift and Alwyn have been together for months now.
"After her 1989 tour and all the attention Taylor received, she learned she had to be more protective of her personal life and she and Joe decided early on to keep their private life private". The couple have been dating in secret, which apparently involves Swift flying to London on the DL and wandering around in disguises.
The Bad Blood hitmaker has been wearing a wig to keep her relationship with Alwyn a secret, reports Female First. Joe was reportedly, also spotted at a Vogue modelling shoot with Taylor's close friend Gigi Hadid last summer.More news: Autodesk Inc (NASDAQ:ADSK): Institutional Investors Are Worried
- USA veteran kills one in Times Square vehicle crash, 22 hurt
- Campbell Soup's profit drops 4.8 pct
- Trump says special counsel appointment "hurts our country terribly"
- Apple Inc. (NASDAQ:AAPL) Chalking Up Volume in Session
- Erdogan Supporters in Violent Clash with Protesters in Washington
- Trump says he did not ask Comey to end investigation
- Joe Biden Could Run For President in 2020
- Former Fox News CEO Roger Ailes died after fall in home
- WikiLeaks source Chelsea Manning freed from prison
- What the Laptop Ban Expansion Means