Oops! Bella Hadid suffers wardrobe malfunction at Cannes - New York Daily News: New York... https://t.co/ltPzNEATj2 - GamePlayViews (@GamePlayViews) May 18, 2017 Bella was photographed greeting actress Susan Sarandon, 70, on the red carpet.
Deepika Padukone poses for photographers upon arrival at the screening of the film Loveless at the 70th global film festival, Cannes, southern France, Thursday. The red carpet saw her make quite the bold statement with extreme smoky eyes in a teal green that corresponded with her bottle green gown!More news: VW's GTI on the way up!
Bella Hadid and her red satin dress caused a stir when past year, that time she opted the precariously-designed red dress she later described as a "big risk". If this look is any indication, Dundas is surely about to change the red carpet game.
Last year, the winner of the Palme was Ken Loach's "I, Daniel Blake", which was the second time in a decade that Loach won the Palme; this year, he could be bested by Michael Haneke, already a two-time Palme-winner, who's back in competition with "Happy End". Along with this dazzling outfit, she wore a diamond and ruby collar necklace. The older woman was dressed in a long green velvet dress. But fellow model Emily Ratajkowski also showed up and was turning everyone's head. Her pale satin gown by Twinset was designed with spaghetti straps and thigh-high split, according to Vanity Fair.More news: Ambulances diverted to North Mid Hospital following crippling cyber attack
The initiative is one of many recently unveiled by Cannes Mayor David Lisnard, created to boost the city's economy; with Vivendi and CanalPlus signed on as partners with first-look rights to the completed screenplays, and Vivendi to also finance the programme.
Mallika Sherawat walked the red carpet for 'Free A Girl, ' an global organisation dedicated to raising awareness regarding sexual exploitation against children and human trafficking.More news: Erdogan Bodyguards Accused of Attacking DC Protesters Released
- Severe Storms Including Tornadoes Possible Thursday
- Two frontrunners in race to succeed Enda Kenny
- Always Dreaming a 4-5 favourite entering Preakness
- Jokowi Optimistic About China's Belt And Road Initiative
- Brazil's Temer: 'I won't resign' amid corruption allegations
- Average US 30-year mortgage rate slips to 4.02 percent
- National Basketball Association playoffs 2017: Cavaliers never trail in Game 1 blowout over Celtics
- Roger Ailes, Former CEO Of Fox News Dies At 77
- Worldwide ransomware cyberattacks: What we know
- Everton boss Koeman not confident of Barkley stay