Prior to the bash, Bella had taken to Instagram to share snaps of her hanging out with Emily and fellow model Hailey Baldwin in the French Riviera, and also posted photos of her with her glam squad.
The Victoria's Secret model looked lovely as she attended the screening of Ismael's Ghosts in a stunning pink gown, with a sweetheart neckline which showed off her figure perfectly.
These glittering goddesses hit the red carpet at the Cannes Film Festival opening ceremonies Thursday in the south of France and metallics, blush and nude seemed to be a theme.More news: Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg posts video of Harvard acceptance in 2002
The whole nation was waiting for Bollywood diva, Deepika Padukone to walk the red carpet of 70th Cannes Film Festival and as every time she rocked the event with her sheer elegance and style.
Bella Hadid could have asked Chrissy Teigen - wearing a high-slit dress has its risks.
In a year that there is only one Chinese film playing at the festival, it will be through Bingbing that Cannes hopes to show the Chinese market what they are missing.More news: Worldwide cyber-attack "Wannacry"
One video, posted to Ratajkowski's Instagram, shows the ladies dancing together, and at one point, Hadid playfully cups her hands around the "Blurred Lines" star's bosom. She flashed even more underwear and crotch as she ascended the stairs of the Palais des Festivals.
The Victoria's Secret model also revealed that she follows a rigorous work schedule that doesn't leave her with much time to relax. Johnny Depp's daughter, the 17-year-old actress and model Lily-Rose Depp, appeared in a white dress with gold trimmings.
She said: "I am way more interested in working with unexpected and cool directors on interesting projects than being in this big studio movie where you're in a bikini".More news: Trump says he did not ask Comey to end investigation
- Trump visit draws country singer Toby Keith to Saudi Arabia
- Watch Mark Zuckerberg's reaction when he found out he got into Harvard
- Macron calls for 'historic reconstruction' of Europe
- Senate Judiciary Committee also demands Comey memos, Trump tapes
- Trump says special counsel appointment "hurts our country terribly"
- Tom Brady signs endorsement deal with Aston Martin, will pitch $211000 auto
- Muslim women can opt out of triple talaq, AIMPLB tells SC
- Erdogan Supporters in Violent Clash with Protesters in Washington
- Trump knew Flynn was under investigation weeks before inauguration
- Union boss Len McCluskey: Labour can't win the election