Filmmaker Karan Johar, who has presented the Hindi version of "Baahubali 2: The Conclusion", on Friday shared on Twitter that the film has minted Rs 390.25 crore, surpassing the lifetime business of "Dangal", which collected Rs 387.38 crore domestically. "He wrote on the wall of Twitter, "#Baahubali2 in 3 Wks becomes the 1st Indian Movie to do?
The Hindi version of Baahubali 2 respectively made Rs. 247 crores, Rs. 143.25 crores and Rs. 69.75 crores in the first three weeks at the theatres, reported Mr Adarsh. It earned a gross total of Rs 1,210 crore from India and Rs 265 crore from overseas.More news: VW's GTI on the way up!
SS Rajamouli's film also started Rs 1000-club. This makes Baahubali 2 the sole member of this club.
Meanwhile, with the help of China, Aamir Khan's Dangal is closely following Baahubali 2. Firstly, Baahubali 2 is going to surpass the 1500 Crores gross worldwide.More news: Jokowi Optimistic About China's Belt And Road Initiative
Yes, thats right. The producer of Bahubali series, Sobhu Yarlagadda has confirmed that the blockbuster film Baahubali will now be adapted as TV series that will transform the Indian television industry totally with its record-breaking TRPs.
The shooting for the Baahubali 2 television series will be done at the Ramouji Film City, Hyderabad and will be dubbed in many languages just like the film. Trade analyst Taran Adarsh shared on Twitter, "The UNTHINKABLE has happened: #Baahubali2 is the FIRST INDIAN FILM to cross 100 cr in NORTH AMERICA on Saturday".More news: Worldwide ransomware cyberattacks: What we know
- The Witcher Saga: Popular series to be developed into a Netflix show
- Ex-MotoGP champion Nicky Hayden 'critical' after cycling crash
- National Basketball Association playoffs 2017: Cavaliers never trail in Game 1 blowout over Celtics
- Erdogan Bodyguards Accused of Attacking DC Protesters Released
- Average US 30-year mortgage rate slips to 4.02 percent
- New Orleans Uproots Third Confederate Statue In Early Morning Operation
- Ambulances diverted to North Mid Hospital following crippling cyber attack
- Anthony Weiner pleads guilty in sexting case, could face years in prison
- Roger Ailes, Former CEO Of Fox News Dies At 77
- Two frontrunners in race to succeed Enda Kenny