Earlier today, Wan shared a photo from the set of Aquaman, which is now shooting in Australia, showing off Heard's stunningly comic book accurate costume. Director James Wan shared the first image of her on Twitter, before the actress shared one of her own. Looking at her, anybody could fall in love with her!
The highlight of the picture is the Aquaman logo that finds a place on her waist.More news: Real Madrid looking to edge Barcelona out in title race
New images have arrived of Amber Heard as Lady Mera from the set of Aquaman.
Queen Mera has finally come out of the sea. "(Shot by the talented @jasinboland)", the DC director wrote as he posted the picture. Heard was joining the cast to play Mera has inspired the greatest interest among DC fans and fans of the Warner Bros. film adaptations of the line of superheroes. She joked that the "moment" when she had the photo taken had been preceded by prepping for more than a year for the role, training to look the part for six months, and denying herself "pleasure", in the form of "donuts". The DCEU film stars Jason Momoa, Heard, Willem Dafoe, Temuera Morrison, Dolph Lundgren, Yahya Abdul-Mateen II, Ludi Lin, Patrick Wilson and Nicole Kidman and opens on December 21st, 2018.More news: The Wannacry Cyber Attack Puts NSA Hacking Back Into Focus
We've seen her Mera before, but only as she'll appear in Justice League - which means that we haven't really seen her, since Zack Snyder's grim color palette preferences drained all the vivid green from her suit.More news: Trump visit draws country singer Toby Keith to Saudi Arabia
- Emma Stone plays matchmaker for Taylor swift
- Billboard Music Awards on RTL-CBS Entertainment
- Trump Administration Upholds Iran Sanctions Waiver, Keeping Nuclear Deal Alive
- Erdogan Supporters in Violent Clash with Protesters in Washington
- What the Laptop Ban Expansion Means
- Joe Biden Could Run For President in 2020
- Macron calls for 'historic reconstruction' of Europe
- WikiLeaks source Chelsea Manning freed from prison
- No political questions please, says Rajinikanth
- Trump says he did not ask Comey to end investigation