Earlier today, Wan shared a photo from the set of Aquaman, which is now shooting in Australia, showing off Heard's stunningly comic book accurate costume. Director James Wan shared the first image of her on Twitter, before the actress shared one of her own. Looking at her, anybody could fall in love with her!
The highlight of the picture is the Aquaman logo that finds a place on her waist.More news: Watch Mark Zuckerberg's reaction when he found out he got into Harvard
New images have arrived of Amber Heard as Lady Mera from the set of Aquaman.
Queen Mera has finally come out of the sea. "(Shot by the talented @jasinboland)", the DC director wrote as he posted the picture. Heard was joining the cast to play Mera has inspired the greatest interest among DC fans and fans of the Warner Bros. film adaptations of the line of superheroes. She joked that the "moment" when she had the photo taken had been preceded by prepping for more than a year for the role, training to look the part for six months, and denying herself "pleasure", in the form of "donuts". The DCEU film stars Jason Momoa, Heard, Willem Dafoe, Temuera Morrison, Dolph Lundgren, Yahya Abdul-Mateen II, Ludi Lin, Patrick Wilson and Nicole Kidman and opens on December 21st, 2018.More news: USA veteran kills one in Times Square vehicle crash, 22 hurt
We've seen her Mera before, but only as she'll appear in Justice League - which means that we haven't really seen her, since Zack Snyder's grim color palette preferences drained all the vivid green from her suit.More news: What the Laptop Ban Expansion Means
- Former Fox News CEO Roger Ailes died after fall in home
- Trump visit draws country singer Toby Keith to Saudi Arabia
- Campbell Soup's profit drops 4.8 pct
- Trump says special counsel appointment "hurts our country terribly"
- Macron calls for 'historic reconstruction' of Europe
- Union boss Len McCluskey: Labour can't win the election
- Arms for Nintendo Switch: Everything You Need to Know
- Trump Administration Upholds Iran Sanctions Waiver, Keeping Nuclear Deal Alive
- Apple Inc. (NASDAQ:AAPL) Chalking Up Volume in Session
- Brazil crisis deepens with probe of president, top senator