Developer Bungie will be on hand, as well as special guests, to talk about the debut gameplay footage of its upcoming shooter.
According to a tipster on NeoGAF, the PS4 and PC versions of Destiny 2 will support cross saves.
Second, Destiny 2 live stream will also be available to watch on official Bungie twitch page. Those interested can watch the news and gameplay as it unfolds Live at 10am Pacific or 1 PM ET via the live.playstation.com hub.More news: Japan princess's betrothal highlights male royal succession woes
Bungie has partnered with Funko to bring Destiny's story characters to life in Pop! It might be that the company was trying to push Destiny 2 as a Play Anywhere title and that fell through, or simply that it didn't like the current offering.
Destiny 2 as expected to launch later this year and as the name suggests is the sequel to the hugely popular first game in the series.
Destiny 2 is long time coming, and for many, it's a chance for Bungie to redeem themselves when it comes to the single player portion of the game.More news: Amazon's Latest Alexa-Enabled Device Has a Screen
"Humanity's last safe city has fallen to an overwhelming invasion force led by Ghaul, the imposing commander of the brutal Red Legion", Bungie previously said when discussing the sequel.
The show will be broadcast live from an airplane hangar in Hawthorne, California, and it's where we're going to see and hear the first official details about the game.More news: Manchester United set to lose £38m for missing out on Champions League
- France's Macron mixes political shades in ministerial appointments
- Conte hints he will stay at Chelsea despite Inter interest
- NHL Predators mince Ducks to take series lead
- Kim Jong Un urges 'right choice' by United States after missile test
- Will Rouhani lose elections?
- Jury gets case in Oklahoma officer's trial
- US extends Iran nuke sanctions relief, adds other sanctions
- Avery Bradley is the NBA's Most Underrated 'Two-Way Player'
- Google gets you info by pointing camera at it
- Canelo dominates Chavez in one-sided bout as Golovkin watches on