Developer Bungie will be on hand, as well as special guests, to talk about the debut gameplay footage of its upcoming shooter.
According to a tipster on NeoGAF, the PS4 and PC versions of Destiny 2 will support cross saves.
Second, Destiny 2 live stream will also be available to watch on official Bungie twitch page. Those interested can watch the news and gameplay as it unfolds Live at 10am Pacific or 1 PM ET via the live.playstation.com hub.More news: Jury gets case in Oklahoma officer's trial
Bungie has partnered with Funko to bring Destiny's story characters to life in Pop! It might be that the company was trying to push Destiny 2 as a Play Anywhere title and that fell through, or simply that it didn't like the current offering.
Destiny 2 as expected to launch later this year and as the name suggests is the sequel to the hugely popular first game in the series.
Destiny 2 is long time coming, and for many, it's a chance for Bungie to redeem themselves when it comes to the single player portion of the game.More news: Japan princess's betrothal highlights male royal succession woes
"Humanity's last safe city has fallen to an overwhelming invasion force led by Ghaul, the imposing commander of the brutal Red Legion", Bungie previously said when discussing the sequel.
The show will be broadcast live from an airplane hangar in Hawthorne, California, and it's where we're going to see and hear the first official details about the game.More news: Amazon's Latest Alexa-Enabled Device Has a Screen
- Tillerson: Trump weighs impact of embassy move on Middle East peace
- U.S., European Union to Discuss Airline Safety in Washington Next Week
- Budget's big bank levy could open the door for fintech lenders
- NHL Predators mince Ducks to take series lead
- Will Rouhani lose elections?
- Documentary about Chelsea Manning in works
- Google gets you info by pointing camera at it
- French president to meet EU's Tusk, reveal minister picks
- US extends Iran nuke sanctions relief, adds other sanctions
- Chelsea to parade Premier League trophy a day after FA Cup final