According to the leak, the new Samsung Galaxy C10 smartphone would be studded with a Dual Cameras at the backside of the device. However, we have a list of rumours about the phone which reveals the expected features and specs which would come inside this Galaxy C10 phone. More importantly, the leaked image shows the upcoming smartphone will feature dual cameras on the back.More news: United Nations informed of Ebola virus outbreak in northern DR Congo
Yet again, a new image said to be of the Galaxy C10 has hit the web.More news: Trump decries "single greatest witch hunt" in US history
Various leaks have repeatedly pointed to the fact that the Samsung Galaxy C10 will be the first smartphone of the Korean manufacturer with dual camera on the rear panel. There's a rumor going around that the handset will be powered by a Snapdragon 660 chipset, GSM Arena reported. The back panel also gets Samsung branding right beneath the dual camera setup. The volume rockers, however, are not visible in the image, but we're expecting them to be placed on the left side of the handset. Moreover, the Bixby button is also spotted. And each of these devices will receive a separate button to launch the voice assistant Bixby.More news: 1 dies, infant and man injured in wrong way crash in Annapolis
Speaking of the Galaxy C10's sides, its metal chassis also curves to the side, possibly a way to make the device seem thinner and more comfortable to grip. We do not see any fingerprint scanner at the back, which suggests Samsung's next Galaxy C smartphone will continue to feature a fingerprint sensor on the front. And besides the usual Samsung Galaxy 10 the company may release another Galaxy C10 Plus. Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 comes loaded with 64-bit octa-core Kyro 260 CPU clocked at 2.2GHz and has 30 percent improved Adreno 512 GPU.
- The New York Yankees retire Derek Jeter's No. 2
- After presidency, Parliament: Macron faces new battle
- Michigan Basketball: Five-Star Mohamed Bamba Pledges To Texas
- Mauricio Pochettino: Spurs won't bother battling big guns in transfer market
- New 'Dance Moms' Coach Cheryl Burke Says Abby Lee Miller Traumatized
- House GOP leader suggested Putin was paying Trump
- Dennis Quaid to play George W. Bush in 'American Crime Story'
- Romero stars for Man United in 0-0 draw at Southampton
- Thibaut Courtois: 'Chelsea had to respond to last season's critics'
- Trump willing to resolve with North Korea nuclear crises