Cannes film festival-2017 has just begun and Bella Hadid has already managed to attract the attention on it, and it is the method, which often resorted. Hadid complemented the daring dress with a sapphire pendant and jeweled high heels. She later described the red dress, which hung precariously on her slim figure and left nearly nothing to the imagination, as a "big risk", according to the Telegraph. She wore the look with Olgana Paris sandals - the same brand she wore earlier in the day while out to lunch with Hailey Baldwin.
She captioned the photo simply "Cannes!" and friend Bella Hadid, who she partied with later in the night, wrote: "U not playing baby see u in an hour" (sic). The two had stopped for an ice cream each before hitting the red carpet.More news: Chelsea Manning says she's 'figuring out' future
Nineteen-year-old Elle Fanning, one of the youngest stars at Cannes, looked supremely elegant in the Vivienne Westwood off-shoulder gown. She flashed even more underwear and crotch as she ascended the stairs of the Palais des Festivals. The older woman was dressed in a long green velvet dress.
Hadid shared the red carpet with fellow model Emily Ratajkowski and the pair shared pictures and video on social media together afterward. Her pale satin gown by Twinset was designed with spaghetti straps and thigh-high split, according to Vanity Fair.More news: EU fines Facebook over misleading WhatsApp data
The very youthful Lily-Rose Depp, daughter of actor Johnny Depp and singer Vanessa Paradis, looked every inch a nymph in a creamy white Chanel dress that featured gold-embellished detailing around the waist.
Yesterday evening, the most glamorous event in film, the Cannes Film Festival, kicked off on the coast of the French Riviera, and with it some incredible fashion moments.More news: Jimmy Fallon says he was "devastated" by reaction to Trump interview
- Former FBI Director Mueller to lead Trump-Russia probe
- Ferry between North Korea and Russian Federation starts weekly service
- French Jews 'relieved' Macron won, anxious over Le Pen's gains
- Comey furious over Trump team's smear campaign - and he's prepared to respond
- Ayew's miss against Liverpool sums up West Ham's season
- U.S. considers laptop ban on European flights
- Fernando Alonso expected to slump even without clash
- WannaCry malware has hit 2 lakh victims, 150 countries
- Watch Melissa McCarthy Take Her Spicer Impression to the Streets on 'SNL'
- EU Parliament demands action into Hungary's rule of law