The Google Pixel 2 should quickly assert itself as one of the most powerful smartphones on the market, ahead of the Samsung Galaxy S8.
This promo is available for Pixel XL devices purchased straight from Google Store, and, in order to take advantage of it, you have to add both the Pixel XL and the Pixel XL Case by Google to your order.More news: 2 young men killed as chaos erupts in western Venezuela
The specifications listed in the concept state that the Pixel 2 will feature a 5.6-inch QHD resolution with an AMOLED panel that's protected by Gorilla Glass 5. Last week, we learned indeed that the firm was preparing three models of its Google Pixel.
For now, take a gander at this one and let us know your thoughts down in the comments.More news: Shakespeare fires warning at Tottenham ahead of Leicester clash
The unreleased device, simply named Google Taimen by the benchmarking site, was indeed equipped with powerful specs. Some reports, such as the one by Forbes, suggest that it might be a tablet hybrid like the Pixel C. However, it then went on and said that it might not be the case since Google uses NVIDIA Tegra chips for its tablet products. In the said website, the Taimen was seen carrying a Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 SoC paired with 4GB of RAM. According to the review of Digital Trends, Samsung Galaxy S8 managed 1762 in single core and 5723 in a multi core.
Google's Pixel 2 series is speculated to carry the codenames Walleye, Muskie, and Taimen. Although we can't verify the validity of this story, Google might get an OLED license and a larger screen for its Pixel 2 lineup. However, there is a chance that consumers might get a whiff of when that is during the upcoming Google I/O event. Meanwhile, the bigger version can go as far as $800 on release. So, if you are the type who enjoy having a case on their phone, now might be the best time to save some few dollars by buying the Pixel XL on the Google Store. The search giant can still turn around and either reduce or increase the price to its liking.More news: Cisco to buy AI specialist MindMeld for Dollars 125 mln
- Move can take Spurs to last level - Pochettino
- "Multiple" NBA teams interested in trade for D'Angelo Russell
- ExtraTorrent shuts down permanently, bids goodbye to Bittorrent community
- Ducks rally to defeat Predators, even series at 1-1
- Ransomware Attacks 2017: 4 Things to Know About the WannaCry Cyber Attacks
- Nine injured in altercation at Turkish Embassy in Washington
- Venezuelan protesters show off home-made gas masks as they battle police
- Global cyber attack slowing down but fears remain
- Pablo Zabaleta aims parting dig at United in farewell speech
- 9 hurt, 2 arrested in altercation at Turkish Embassy in DC