But Baahubali 2 was passed with a clean "U" certificate without any cuts by the Pakistan censor board. In 16 days the film has grossed the huge collection of Rs. 1330 in the worldwide market. After starting the 400 crore club, the film has now crossed the 450 crore benchmark on its 3rd Wednesday at the domestic market, exclusively from its Hindi Version. It's been 14 days since the film's release but the film continues to roar.
This film would not only make it the first Indian film, but it will rewrite the history.
He also said that 'Baahubali 2: The Conclusion" was granted "UA' in India with virtually no cuts.More news: House oversight chair seeks Comey memos on Trump
The story at the box office has been as epic as the movie itself, with Baahubali 2 breaking pretty much all records.
S.S. Rajamouli directed multi-starrer film Baahubali 2 has already broken all the Box office records in last 2 weeks.
Baahubali 2 starring Prabhas, Rana Daggubati, Anushka Shetty, Ramya Krishnan, and Sathyaraj in pivotal roles was released on April 28. In fact, Aamir Khan's Dangal which is now roaring at China Box Office could not see the light of the day at Pakistan Box Office. With this feat, Baahubali 2 has also emerged as the highest grossing film of 2017 in Kerala.More news: England's emergency units open 'as normal' again after cyber attack
In spite of several obstacles, including language, culture, limited theater count and competition, Baahubali: The Conclusion became the highest-grossing Indian film in the U.S. this week, beating an Emma Watson and Tom Hanks film. Need we say more?
The film, which released in 6,500 screens in India and 9,000 screens worldwide, has been creating new benchmarks ever since its release.More news: Who could be at risk for higher premiums under GOP?
- Angelique Kerber loses to Anett Kontaveit at Italian Open
- Google I/O 2017: All the announcements
- Floods drive almost 1900 from homes in Canada's Quebec
- Click It or Ticket campaign under way
- Sanchez double gives Arsenal hope of a 'miracle' top-four finish
- Chelsea Manning released after almost 7 years in prison
- Paul Pierce says Celtics should trade No. 1 overall pick
- Cavaliers sweep Raptors en route to Eastern Conference Finals
- LeBron, Love put Cavs in command
- More US Republicans back independent probe of Trump-Russia ties