Philippe Coutinho kept Liverpool's Champions League challenge in their own hands by destroying West Ham at the London Stadium.
"Philippe can distribute the ball in a brilliant way", Mignolet told the Liverpool Echo.
Liverpool's 4-0 demolition job of West Ham meant that a win against Middlesbrough in the final day of the season will bring Champions League football back at Anfield next season.More news: Watch Melissa McCarthy Take Her Spicer Impression to the Streets on 'SNL'
Liverpool's James Milner says that a top-four finish in the Premier League would make this a successful season for the club.
And McAteer thinks Liverpool have been playing more freely away from home in recent games as they feel less pressurised during away matches. We were the dominant side but they had absolutely one of the biggest chances I've ever seen in my life. They didn't score so that was a lucky moment for us.
If the last home game of West Ham United's season was to provide any metaphors for the season that Hammer fans have had to endure, it would have to be something terrible happening for no apparent reason. West Ham manager Slaven Bilic: "I am very disappointed the way we played".More news: THAAD radar detected N. Korea's missile launch: defense chief
"We have to be honest about it". "We wanted to put in the same performance as against Spurs but it wasn't to be". The boys did brilliantly, we scored the goals and could have scored more.
"If you give time and space to players like Coutinho, Lallana and Sturridge then sooner or later they'll kill you".
"We will stay focused 100 per cent, we know about the difficulty of the next game, nobody will go into this game and underestimate it one per cent". Sturridge was previously looking short of confidence but was able to round Adrian and grab his first goal since January 2.More news: EU fines Facebook over misleading WhatsApp data
Just as Ayew missed the open goal on an absolutely glorious chance with nothing, West Ham lost to Astru Giurgiu to crash out of Europe before the Europa League even started.
- Jimmy Fallon says he was "devastated" by reaction to Trump interview
- Two GOP Congressmen Suggest Trump May Have Committed Impeachable Offense
- Man Stabs Clerk While Holding Decapitated Human Head
- Ferry between North Korea and Russian Federation starts weekly service
- Cat vies for purr-fection in quest to become world's longest feline
- 68 countries, global organisations inked OBOR pacts with China: Xi Jinping
- U.S. considers laptop ban on European flights
- Featured Stock Overview: Ford Motor Co
- WannaCry malware has hit 2 lakh victims, 150 countries
- Snapchat growth stalls in first earnings report