"It's a Tuesday night maybe, people think Sunderland is an easy game, so there were less people".
'Now you can qualify for the Champions League too (if you win it).
The Gunners' sixth victory in their last seven games leaves them fifth, one point behind fourth- placed Liverpool and three adrift of third-placed Manchester City.More news: 82 freed Nigerian schoolgirls arrive in nation's capital
Arsenal are also at home, to Everton, but unless Liverpool or Manchester City slip up badly it will mean the Europa League for the Gunners and even more reasons for Sanchez to walk away from the club this summer.
Arsene Wenger was full of praise for goalkeeper Jordan Pickford after he made a string of saves in Arsenal's 2-0 win over Sunderland on Tuesday night.
Arsenal are now fifth in the league table and are in a three-way battle for a top-four finish with third place Manchester City and Liverpool who are fourth.More news: Cyber attack 'could come back this morning' as people return to work
"So I don't know why suddenly it could become such a big problem". I want to make sure, absolutely, that we are in there but let's get to 75 points and see what happens. "He just wants to fight and have the best result for the club", Koscielny told Sky Sports.
Sunderland manager David Moyes took umbrage at Wenger's suggestion this week that Arsenal's top-four rivals had benefited from playing teams with their minds on their holidays.
"When you have a player like this in your team, to show the way we want to grow together, it is important and I think he has a lot of players behind him to keep him". "If you have only a one percent chance you still have to give everything. I'd hate anyone questioning whether we would chuck a game", he said.More news: Manchester United reveals £3.8m net loss for third quarter
- LeBron James Subtly Trolls Boston Celtics With Wardrobe Selection
- 'I was a little bit surprised' over backlash against Comey's firing
- NBA Predictions: Will the Warriors cover on the road vs
- Trump Administration Reveals Classified Information to Russian Officials
- Home Depot raises outlook as housing market grows
- Leonard latest basketball player to deal with ankle injury
- Asian Countries Suffering from WannaCry Virus Cyber Attack
- Hunt: No second wave of cyber attacks
- DHS declines to confirm Clarke appointment
- White House was warned Trump aide Flynn a blackmail risk