Nintendo has announced the time and date of its next Direct broadcast, which will focus nearly entirely upon ARMS.
Nintendo isn't giving us much advance notice about this Direct broadcast, announcing today that it will be streamed live on May 17 at 3 PM Pacific.More news: Nadal outlasts Thiem, wins third straight ATP Tour event
When we were speculating what this Nintendo Direct would be about, we assumed that ARMS wouldn't be on the schedule because they focused on it during the last Nintendo Direct as well.
What do you hope to see out of the Arms Direct tomorrow?More news: Donald Trump is mulling moving the United States embassy in Israel to Jerusalem
ARMS is definitely shaping up to be something interesting for the Switch, as it's a fighter that features characters with extendable arms that all come with their own strengths and weaknesses. Which means we will be treated to at least half an hour of gameplay on a game most people aren't that hyped for in the first place.
In case you aren't quite sold on the motion-control flinging of ARMS, Nintendo also announced it'll show off a new trailer for Splatoon 2 at the tail-end of the Direct. Splatoon 2 is set to launch on July 21st, providing another major release for the Switch in what should shape up to be an impressive 2017 lineup.More news: Why Kate Middleton Is Worried About Her Kids Attending Pippa's Wedding
- Red Sox starter Pomeranz leaves games with a triceps injury
- Trump must turn over any tapes, lawmakers agree
- Men's Golf Leads By Seven Strokes at Stanford Regional
- McMaster defends Trump on Russia meeting
- Quantico renewed for shortened season 3
- Firestorm over Comey's dismissal adds to Trump frustrations
- Cavs bring out the brooms again in Raptors sweep
- Pro-Quist group files complaint against Gianforte
- Garland happy on bench, no interest in FBI job
- China's Belt and Road forum ends, next in 2019