Nintendo has announced the time and date of its next Direct broadcast, which will focus nearly entirely upon ARMS.
Nintendo isn't giving us much advance notice about this Direct broadcast, announcing today that it will be streamed live on May 17 at 3 PM Pacific.More news: Energy stocks lead indexes higher Monday
When we were speculating what this Nintendo Direct would be about, we assumed that ARMS wouldn't be on the schedule because they focused on it during the last Nintendo Direct as well.
What do you hope to see out of the Arms Direct tomorrow?More news: Quantico renewed for shortened season 3
ARMS is definitely shaping up to be something interesting for the Switch, as it's a fighter that features characters with extendable arms that all come with their own strengths and weaknesses. Which means we will be treated to at least half an hour of gameplay on a game most people aren't that hyped for in the first place.
In case you aren't quite sold on the motion-control flinging of ARMS, Nintendo also announced it'll show off a new trailer for Splatoon 2 at the tail-end of the Direct. Splatoon 2 is set to launch on July 21st, providing another major release for the Switch in what should shape up to be an impressive 2017 lineup.More news: Germany's SPD lose power in home state as CDU surges under Merkel
- Le Pen shrugs off accusations she plagiarised Fillon
- See Melissa McCarthy's Sean Spicer Try to Save His Job on 'SNL'
- Dayton, GOP leaders resume budget talks in a final push
- The Little Mermaid Live!'
- Moto C and Moto C Plus launched as super affordable smartphones
- Michael Owen: 'Manchester United better with Marcus Rashford'
- China's Belt and Road forum ends, next in 2019
- Last-minute Mother's Day gift ideas
- Pro-Quist group files complaint against Gianforte
- AMD Engineering Samples with 16 Cores/32 Threads Possibly Found