Injustice 2 on consoles will be available for PS4 and Xbox One in the United Kingdom on the 19th of May 2017.
Injustice 2, the sequel to NetherRealms DC Universe inspired fighting game, is nearly here - it launches tomorrow - and ahead of its launch, Warner Bros. has released a new launch trailer to prepare you and hype you up for the impending battles that lie ahead.More news: New York Yankees Honor Team Great Derek Jeter With Retirement of Number
"Begin the countdown. Warner Bros". Like numerous previous Injustice 2 trailers, we've got a lot of spine-breaking moves in this one, epic beat downs, and pithy one-liners.
In addition to scenes of Batman and Superman going toe-to-toe with Brainiac, the Injustice 2 Launch Trailer also features an all new Steve Aoki remix of "Jungle" by X Ambassadors.More news: Protests before travel ban hearing in Seattle
The trailer masterfully combines cinematic cutscenes from Injustice 2's epic story mode with gameplay, and you'll be hard-pressed to figure out which is which while watching the trailer.
To see when the game will become available where you live, look up at the Injustice 2 release times. Players can play from the biggest DC roster ever offered in a fighting game, from classic fan favorites such as Batman, Superman, Supergirl and Aquaman, to astonishing new villains like Atrocitus, Gorilla Grodd, and Deadshot. Stay tuned to WWG: this is one review that you will not want to miss.More news: Copy-Pizza delivery man takes pie to stalled Amtrak train
- Support For Same-Sex Marriage Reaches A New High
- More US firms believed hit by cyberattack
- Merkel's Christian Democrats beat rivals in German state election
- Si Woo Kim becomes youngest victor of Players Championship
- Trump invokes Christian nationalism at Liberty University
- US spat erupts ahead of Trump visit to region
- Ex-French PM seeks to join Macron revolution
- Nanaimo MLA says election uncertainty means anything is possible
- Pablo Zabaleta to leave Manchester City in the summer
- Dell EMC unveils modern data center innovations to help digital transformation goals