She is seen in multiple looks - running and eventually tripping in a store, sporting blonde hair and a cowboy hat, dancing and whistling in a red sari and flaunting her signature curls, checking herself out in a mirror wearing a red bob cut wig and much more. According to reports, Rajkummar Rao may play a pivotal role in the movie. But if one looks closely, there are certain moments which show that this might be the story of an Indian woman Sandeep Kaur who was arrested in the U.S. for bank heists. In 2015, she convicted of having robbed four banks in the USA and was sentenced to imprisonment for 66 months. Kangana has a similar role in the film. The story revolves around her ambitions and how she gets addicted to the world of crime. From being a nurse to a criminal, the highs and lows of her life will be shown in the film. The film also stars Sohum Shah, Rupinder Nagra, Esha Tewari and Aneesha Joshi. He is seen sitting behind Kangana in the restaurant in the teaser. Kangana is also working hard on another project, Manikarnika: The Queen of Jhansi.More news: What time is it? Who has qualified? Who can England face?
The actress got a lot of appreciation for her contribution to the dialogues of her super-hit film, Queen.More news: Pga: Kim youngest winner of Players Championship
Simran is slated for release on 15 September.More news: Barrington man facing charges in Penn State pledge brother's death
After an intense performance in "Rangoon", Kangana Ranaut is back with "Simran" and this time, she is set to entertain us with her comic flair.
- China to import poultry, beef in new USA trade deal
- Pentagon chief: USA studying Moscow's Syria safe zone plan
- NHS braced for possible repeat of cyber attack chaos on Monday
- Cyber attack hits 200000 in at least 150 countries -Europol
- Novak Djokovic survives scare against Nicolas Almagro, Rafael Nadal battles through
- Alonso's Indy 500 car will go to his museum
- N. Korea Belatedly Covers Election of Pres. Moon Jae
- Know All About How Mother's Day Was Founded
- Truex Jr. living sublimely after Kansas Speedway win
- Voters split on whether Comey firing was right