Melissa McCarthy is back at it with her impersonation of White House Press Secretary, Sean Spicer.
Actress Melissa McCarthy has gone mobile with her farcical impression of White House press secretary Sean Spicer, taking it to the streets of Manhattan.More news: Significance & Importance of the Day You
We can't wait to see what McCarthy brings to this table (motorized podium?). This is an incontestable fact - just watch a recent episode of "Saturday Night Live" in which McCarthy dons a suit and Spicer-esque combover.
As the news kept getting more ridiculous over the last couple of days, McCarthy couldn't help but add an addendum to that video on her Instagram account Thursday. She first debuted the roving podium in February. Personally, I can't wait to see how they lampoon the return of Spicer to the podium.
SNL and McCarthy aren't alone when it comes to unique motorized pieces of furniture, though. She can be heard yelling "Come on!" at the cars around her. She even dedicated her entire monologue during her fourth hosting gig to the prospect of joining the Five-Timers Club, meaning that the show is likely going to be celebrating the occasion in a big way.More news: China presents its "Silk Road" project to the world
SNL is set to air live Saturday night at 11:30 p.m./8:30 p.m. PT on NBC.
She also admitted after seeing a side-by-side of herself as Spicer next to the real press secretary that there's a unusual family resemblance.More news: Dartmouth ranks high among Star Wars searches in Canada says Google
- New Orleans Removes Statue Of Confederate President Jefferson Davis
- Nadal ends Djokovic hoodoo to reach another Madrid final
- White House was warned Flynn at risk of blackmail
- IT dept launches facility to correct errors in PAN, Aadhaar
- Brewers top Mets 7-4, Matt Harvey allows 3 HRs in return
- Five areas Celtics need to shore up for Game 7
- Euro, shares rally on relief as Macron wins French presidency
- Israel slashes UNESCO funds by 1 mln after resolution
- Pentagon Deploys Troops to Turkey's Border With Syria
- 'OBOR initiative a vital tool to counter extremism, terrorism'