Ohio State sophomore guard JaQuan Lyle drives to the basket against Nebraska on February 18 at the Schottenstein Center.More news: Cavs sweep Raptors, James scores 35 points in Game 4
Former Bosse High School star and Evansville native JaQuan Lyle was arrested early Saturday morning according to Vanderburgh County Sheriff booking records.More news: Mackenzie Hughes, William McGirt tied for Players Championship lead
According to a police report, Lyle was arrested after he punched the front door of a bar he was asked to leave. Then he walked toward a police vehicle and punched it. Officers that witnessed his actions arrested him and took him to Vanderburgh County Correctional Facility. He was booked at 2:09 a.m and subsequently released on a $150 bond. Police arrested him and transported transported him to the Vanderburgh County Correctional Facility where he was charged.More news: After Firing FBI Director, Trump Meets With Russian Foreign Minister
10TV has learned that Lyle quit the men's basketball team on April 11, 2017. It's a big loss for the program as Lyle averaged 11.4 points, 3.2 rebounds, and 4.6 assists in 29.3 minutes per game for Ohio State a year ago. Lyle was taken into custody on three charges, including public intoxication.
- US, China sign trade agreement
- Press Briefings to Have Much Less Sean Spicer This Week
- Amazon 'Echo Silver' is 'designed for the greatest generation'
- Sean Spicer defends White House following Sally Yates' testimony on Michael Flynn
- Cisco Systems, Inc. (CSCO) Earns "Overweight" Rating from Barclays PLC
- Wenger retains top-four hope
- North Korea missile test a 'threat to international peace'
- Parker will need season-ending surgery after Game 2 injury
- Federal Bureau of Investigation chief sacking: 'Four to be interviewed' to replace Comey
- Wizards react to F-bomb chants against Kelly Oubre: 'That's Boston, man'