Hurry. Thought so. Well Lena Dunham - the creator and star of HBO's controversial "Girls", but you knew that - is not only talented and successful, she also ranks among the world's best FU slammers.
And while Dunham does make her fair share of controversial statements, there's no denying that the post in question does diametrically oppose her own values - she routinely uses her celebrity to raise awareness for issues women face. Sharing the post on her Twitter account, she added the caption: "Plz file under "spokesperson jobs I don't want/never asked for".
Last week, Dunham was taken to hospital after attending the Met Gala in NY due to complications that had arisen from her endometriosis operation.
"Abdominal adhesions pinning ovary below uterus", she wrote, quoting symptoms of her illness.More news: Jose Mourinho: 'Anything can happen in Premier League'
Among the other points listed by the outspoken New Yorker are "an election that reveals the true depths of American misogyny", "a quiet rage that replaces need for food with need for revenge" and "keeping your back arched against the wind".
The first of these tips is "anxiety disorder", the second is "resultant constant nausea", and the rest of the list continues on in the same manner with tips such as "baseless but still harrowing threats to physical safety online and through snail mail" and "watching institutions you love from Planned Parenthood to PBS be threatened by cartoon mustache-twirling villains".
'I'm like, "I do, I just also understand that bodies change, we live a long time, things happen"'.
At the end of the list, she said she didn't want to be on the cover because it's against everything she believes.More news: Yates says she warned White House that Flynn could be 'blackmailed'
Her 20th "tip" really said it all, however, "I have no tips". And that means not being seen as any kind of expert in weight loss.
"Complimenting someone on dropping a few dress sizes could be congratulating them on feeling so sad they can't eat or so stressed they're burning with nervous energy".
"Thank you for this".More news: After Big Win, A Huge Challenge Round The Corner For President Macron
- Infantino says will meet with racism victim Muntari
- (OXY) Position Boosted by Patriot Wealth Management Inc
- Former Jays slugger Encarnacion makes his return to Rogers Centre with Indians
- This giant Pikachu doesn't stop dancing even if its falling
- Quake Champions - Open beta phase begins on May 12th
- Former Trump aide Michael Flynn may have broken law, lawmakers say
- Emmanual Macron in France shows the centre can hold with some luck
- Bribery charges: Kejriwal says 'Truth will triumph', Mishra suspended from AAP
- Donald Trump dismisses Russia collusion claims as a total hoax
- FDA postpones rules for calorie labels on menus