After being levelled charges from his own party MLA and Minister Kapil Mishra, Chief Minister of Delhi and AAP Party leader Arvind Kejriwal had another accusation and this time it was from the BJP leader and Rajya Sabha MP Subramanian Swamy has targeted Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal alleging that there was another Rs 2 crore alleged bribery case.
The protest was led by Bharatiya Janata Yuva Morcha president Sunil Yadav. Later in the day, he dared the party to expel him, which the party did, suspending him from the primary membership of the party.
"I am writing this letter to seek his blessing". "The person who has died today (brother-in-law), he is making allegation about a man who is dead", Jain said.More news: GOP health bill spurs fears for people with pre-existing conditions
Sacked Delhi water minister said, "First FIR will be on cash deal between Satyendra Jain and Arvind Kejriwal Ji".
"Second FIR will be on How Satyendra Jain has benefitted close relatives of Arvind Kejriwal in illegal land deals". The trial court, while dismissing the application filed by Kejriwal and the five Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) leaders, had said the plea was "bereft of any merit, mala fide and filed exclusively with a view to stall" the proceedings.
"Information related to third FIR has been received today through "Lets Clean AAP Campaign" he claimed. "You are trying to remove me from assembly, I challenge you to contest the elections against me", he said, challenging Kejriwal to resign and contest the election against him, adding that he knew every "trick" and "step" of the Delhi CM.More news: Jakarta governor sentenced to 2 years prison for blasphemy
"A game of exploitation is being played against the AAP".
Responding to Kejriwal's tweets where he claimed that truth would win and everything would be clarified in the Delhi Assembly special session, Mishra said that he have to face the probe.
He said the BJP and the Congress do not have moral right to raise questions over the AAP's "honesty" as people know how many alleged scams-2G scam, coal scam, DDCA corruption case-occurred during both parties' rules. ACB will look into the tanker scam.More news: Yates says she warned White House that Flynn could be 'blackmailed'
- Obama warned Trump against hiring Flynn before inauguration
- Stock Futures Dip After Macron Win in French Election
- AS Monaco have a mountain to climb against the mighty Juventus
- Emmanual Macron in France shows the centre can hold with some luck
- Donald Trump dismisses Russia collusion claims as a total hoax
- Quake Champions - Open beta phase begins on May 12th
- China's balancing act on North Korea unloved in Pyongyang
- Ahead of Senate hearing on Russia, Trump tweets about Obama and leaks
- Key takeaways from FBI Director James Comey's hearing on Capitol Hill
- Draw with Southampton not end of the world, says Klopp