West Ham held Europa League-chasing Everton to a boring 0-0 Premier League draw on Saturday.
The main threat to the Hammers will have been striker Romelu Lukaku, with the Belgian now the scoring charts along with the devastating fact he had scored in the last nine meetings with the Stratford club.
And they produced the better chances but it proved to be a frustrating afternoon for Bilic and his side.
"It can happen. It was a slow start".More news: NY Times Editor Apologizes to Trump Over Misleading Tweet: 'I'm an Idiot'
Premier League top marker Romelu Lukaku was decreased to a traveler and was kept quiet by the Hammers' exceptional three-man defence, his only effort originating from a blocked shot.
The result sees Everton (16-8-10) remain in seventh place on 58 points, while West Ham (10-16-8) stay in 13th on 38 points.
It actually took Everton until the 70th minute after the first half from both sides to register their first shot.
The Belgium global spoke about his desire to play in the Champions League and questioned Everton's ambition to challenge for titles in an interview in March, sparking fears that he could leave the club in the summer.More news: AMBER Alert lifted for 1-year-old abducted in San Bernardino County
West Ham have been extremely disappointing since the start of March. I might miss the first week, but I'll hopefully be back for the rest of it. The Hammers have managed to get only four of a possible 21 points.
Then four minutes before the break, Everton were again forced into some desperate defending after a goalmouth scramble that followed Lanzini's free-kick.
Having been run ragged by Lanzini for much of the first-half, Tom Davies and Idrissa Gueye were replaced by Ademola Lookman and Gareth Barry for the second half.
'He has given me the opportunity to play games and given me the freedom to do what I do on the pitch, ' Antonio said.More news: North Korea Day of Sun' Brings Missile Display but No Nukes
The winger's long-range effort flew wide, but he quickly followed that up with a rising shot struck from the edge of the penalty area that nearly tested Adrian.
- Cleveland Browns Aren't Saying Who They'll Pick In the NFL Draft
- Mumbai hospital refused Egyptian doctor to examine my sister: Eman Ahmed's sister
- Prince kept opioids in aspirin bottles to hide his addiction
- UC Berkeley ReInvites Ann Coulter, But There's a Catch
- A 15% corporate tax rate could be very expensive
- Novartis sets sights on return to growth in 2018
- State of emergency in Egypt after ISIL church bombings kill 44
- Drugmaker asked Arkansas not to use drug in executions
- U.S. and Russian Federation struggle to overcome rifts in Moscow
- United to Refund All Passengers Who Watched Asian Doctor Get Assaulted