In a statement to People, the businesswoman and daughter of US President Donald Trump, said, "In light of government ethics rules, I want to be clear that this book is a personal project". The Twitter was also filled with #SaveMelania and #SadMelania hash tags.
Now we have to wonder if Donald Trump plays some kind of role in her decision. Even during the U.S. presidential race, Melania was not so active Trump supporter as Ivanka.
Trump's book is called Women Who Work: Rewriting the Rules For Success, and is created to be a guide for women in the workplace. With her reported move to the capitol just months away, all eyes are now on the first lady and her agenda. "The only action Melania Trump has taken in regard to cyberbullying is in regard to herself", political strategist Cheri Jacobus told Peretz. William Eubanks who spent Thanksgiving with Trump said, "Becoming First Lady was never a dream of hers, she was just supporting her husband".More news: NYC house fire kills 5, including children
Melania Trump, the first lady is in no mood to leave Trump Tower and shift to the White House.
April 12: The Daily Mail paid $2.9 million to settle Melania Trump's libel suit, apologizing to the first lady and issuing an official retraction on its website over a story that implied she once "provided services beyond simply modelling". Well, the speculations she has every intention of moving to White House once Barron finishes his school year.
In a Vanity Fair article centered on the private life of Melania, the magazine claims that two unidentified sources in both fashion and media noticed the cold interactions.More news: Raptors humiliated in Game 3 loss to Bucks
However, it seems now Melania is stepping into the limelight once again as she was seen joining Trump more frequently in Washington D.C. The First Lady was seen beside the POTUS on his first military hospital visit where he awarded an Army veteran with a Purple Heart, on Saturday.
The first lady's approval ratings continued to soar 16 points above her husband's.More news: Aviation officer gives his version of United flight removal
- Liverpool: Klopp needs Reds to bounce back
- Lower turnout equals higher uncertainty in French election arithmetic
- Scott Baio explains remarks on Erin Moran's death after backlash
- Exit polls predict sweep for BJP in Delhi, AAP staring at rout
- Trump tweets curious video celebrating release of Egyptian-American from Cairo
- Police pick up wandering goats, take pics, return to owner
- Clayton Kershaw calls out Rockies pitcher for being 'disrespectful'
- Obama makes no mention of Trump in first major post-presidential appearance
- Director Ryan Murphy looking for Princess Diana look-alike
- Raptors' Lowry bounces back against Bucks to even series 1-1