A police team from Guntur district took Ravi Kiran into its custody from his house in Shamshabad on the outskirts of Hyderabad. The report also said that Guntur Rural SP K Narayan Naik confirmed that two days ago, the Andhra Pradesh Legisalture secretary, K Satyanarayana Rao, had lodged a complaint with the police in this regard and a case was registered against Ravi under provisions of the the IT Act and IPC. When I questioned who they were, one of them identified himself as a cop from Tulluru and said they were taking my husband to question him on the comments he had posted on the Facebook on the TDP leaders.
"They woke up my husband and asked him to accompany them". "It has not come to our notice yet".More news: Will Smith death: Man who killed National Football League star sentenced to 25 years
The page has more than 90,000 likes on Facebook, and is popular among critics of Naidu and the ruling Telugu Desam Party (TDP).
He has been charged with posting defamatory, obscene and indecent material. And hence, Lokesh's call for criminal action against those who are circulating such posts, they said. In the particular post that led to Inturi's arrest he pasted an adult kissing scene on to the legislative Council restricting entry to Adults only and Lokesh asking his father that he would love to go inside.More news: Thornton returns to lineup for Sharks in Game 3 vs. Oilers
State ministers, legislators and TDP leaders made a beeline at Naidu's residence to greet him.
Andhra Pradesh's tech savvy chief minister Chandrababu Naidu is always known for his unique approach towards governance.More news: United States considers shooting down N.Korea missile tests
- North Korea threatens to 'ravage' USA if Trump orders airstrike
- Bulls beat Celtics again
- Wizards' Ian Mahinmi to miss at least Games 3, 4 at Hawks
- Iran not pulling weight on 2015 nuclear deal
- Russian planes detected off Alaska 4 times this week
- NASA New Discoveries: Saturn, Jupiter Moons May Be Able To Support Life
- Monaco's Mbappe sets Champions League records against Borussia Dortmund
- Prosecutors, Judges Back Orlando State Attorney That Refuses To Apply Death Penalty
- UC Berkeley flip-flops on Ann Coulter, proposes May date
- Trump Predicts Deadly Paris Shooting Will Have 'Big Effect' On French Election