"Not a little one", according to the Oscar-winning actress herself.
Andy brought up a rumor from four years ago about some pics of Anne smoking a huge blunt, then asked how big a stoner she was for real. She then backtracked, saying she's a parent and has no interest in getting arrested, so, actually, she's not really one at all. "I guess I just should've pleaded the 5th on that one, but I don't have a card or anything". For the first question he asked Hathaway, how big of a stoner she is, to which she replied, "I'm not a little one". Hathaway's acceptance speech was mocked by many who thought she sounded as if she was just pretending to be ecstatic at having won the Oscar. The other actresses vying for the award were "Helen Hunt, Amy Adams, Sally Field and Jacki Weaver". "Believe me, at that point I would have been happy to see any of them giving a speech instead of me". Hathaway admitted she did not feel as happy as she should have felt.More news: Trump admin warns 9 'sanctuary' jurisdictions they may lose funds
The tequila-tickled star was extremely candid with her answers during a game of Plead the Fifth on Thursday's episode, which fell on 4/20 (AKA Weed Day). "I would like you to abandon all of that and get brutally honest, because it is time for you to get brutally honest and play Plead the Fifth!".
Over on The Late Late Show, Hathaway kept things more tame, but did take a moment to gush about her Ocean's Eight co-star Rihanna.More news: DOJ asks sanctuary cities to prove cooperation with immigration law
Anne Hathaway described Rihanna as being "heaven". "And that's one of those things you think in my whole life, that will never happen for me".More news: "New UK government could reverse Brexit" — European Parliament President
- Ibrahimovic unsure how long he has left
- White House's 'heavy hand' makes government shutdown more likely
- Mike Babcock: Leafs need to 'earn' their way into playoffs
- As the Cavs turn: Drama subsided, National Basketball Association champs hitting stride
- May: Early election will strengthen UK's hand in Brexit negotiations
- Vin Diesel wasn't supposed to be in Fast and Furious
- Maple Leafs youngsters showing they can hang with Capitals stars
- Arkansas executes first murderer since 2005
- Rashford's late victor sends Manchester United to Europa League semis
- The day Prince died