"Not a little one", according to the Oscar-winning actress herself.
Andy brought up a rumor from four years ago about some pics of Anne smoking a huge blunt, then asked how big a stoner she was for real. She then backtracked, saying she's a parent and has no interest in getting arrested, so, actually, she's not really one at all. "I guess I just should've pleaded the 5th on that one, but I don't have a card or anything". For the first question he asked Hathaway, how big of a stoner she is, to which she replied, "I'm not a little one". Hathaway's acceptance speech was mocked by many who thought she sounded as if she was just pretending to be ecstatic at having won the Oscar. The other actresses vying for the award were "Helen Hunt, Amy Adams, Sally Field and Jacki Weaver". "Believe me, at that point I would have been happy to see any of them giving a speech instead of me". Hathaway admitted she did not feel as happy as she should have felt.More news: Cleveland Cavaliers to sign Raptors 905's Walter Tavares, continue with mind games
The tequila-tickled star was extremely candid with her answers during a game of Plead the Fifth on Thursday's episode, which fell on 4/20 (AKA Weed Day). "I would like you to abandon all of that and get brutally honest, because it is time for you to get brutally honest and play Plead the Fifth!".
Over on The Late Late Show, Hathaway kept things more tame, but did take a moment to gush about her Ocean's Eight co-star Rihanna.More news: Mike Babcock: Leafs need to 'earn' their way into playoffs
Anne Hathaway described Rihanna as being "heaven". "And that's one of those things you think in my whole life, that will never happen for me".More news: French start voting in oversea territories for presidential election
- Trump defends Bill O'Reilly: 'I don't think Bill did anything wrong'
- Lawyer: Mother of Aaron Hernandez's murder victim asks Patriots for $6 million
- Maple Leafs youngsters showing they can hang with Capitals stars
- Ottawa Senators: Game 4 @ TD Garden Pre-Game Thoughts
- Seoul on high alert as N Korea readies for army anniversary
- Arkansas executes first murderer since 2005
- DOJ asks sanctuary cities to prove cooperation with immigration law
- As the Cavs turn: Drama subsided, National Basketball Association champs hitting stride
- Wright, Benintendi lift Red Sox past Rays
- Easter egg hunts planned around area