In every 'gram, the quintessential two-tailed mermaid logo will be dripping with sweat beads and wishing it were anywhere else than in the sticky hands of a customer willing to pay $4.95 for the sickeningly sweet concoction. I have unicorn crap all in my hair and everywhere. It was as if Starbucks blended together all of the candy Valentines I received in second grade (back in a civilized society when the whole class gave them out, and you were never left hungry and lonely on V-Day).
Close Modal Window Hang on for a minute.we're trying to find some more stories you might like. According to Burson, it's fairly hard to make. "Then all of a sudden all these people were making it and tagging it, and now the unicorn thing has gotten just insane".
Starbucks released their new Unicorn Frappaccino this morning, and we sent our very own Maddie over at 6am to get our hands on the first ones.More news: Walker welcomes help from feds on Canadian dairy dispute
When looked at closely, the only pure ingredients in a Unicorn Frappuccino are milk and ice. "But it is hard to make when there are like 20 fraps all at once both front and drive thru".
In a statement, Starbucks said the company will be reaching out to Burson "to talk about his experience and how to make it better".
"I saw it was coming out today, so I made a decision to try it", Aquino said at a Washington, D.C., Starbucks.
This connects with me spiritually as a barista today. I feel your pain. After a few sips, I was ready to call it a day.More news: Warriors, Rockets take 2-0 leads in National Basketball Association playoffs
That is, sightings - and tastings - of Starbucks' new Unicorn Frappuccino.
The Unicorn Frappuccino is made with pink powder, mango creme and a sour powder topping that sparkles.
[W] hen you clock off just as a group of high schoolers come in all ordering unicorns. My smart friend shared the drink is equivalent to three snickers bars!More news: Busch and Gibbs team hope for breakthrough at Bristol
- Bethesda-by-the-Sea in Palm Beach celebrates annual egg hunt
- Survivalist who ambushed police seeks to avoid death penalty
- Cindy Tews runs in footsteps of history at Boston Marathon
- Wall Street awaits French presidential election results
- Tyga dating Justin Bieber's ex?
- Trump praises Gorsuch after confirmation
- McLaren hints at 'bigger picture' with Fernando Alonso
- Impact of Ontario housing measures on market may be short-lived
- Surgeon general asked to resign
- Pence reaffirms US commitment to refugee deal