Colby Lila Kline shared a video of the incident on Twitter, which showed Skrillex - real name Sonny Moore - being handcuffed and put in the back of a police auto.More news: Ultra-mobile Windows 10 PCs built with smartphone processors coming this year
The 29-year-old electronic dance musician was driving a black Tesla when he was stopped by the LAPD on Sunset Boulevard, in front of Pinkberry. Once the officers realized who he was, they took off the handcuffs, issuing the DJ tickets for a noise violation and driving without proper ID. That prompted the cops to order him out of the auto and then slap on the cuffs.More news: May wins Parliament vote to hold snap elections on June 8
After his run in with law enforcement, Skrillex would tweet to Elon Musk, the creator of the auto that he was seen driving, "ur system in the tesla model x is just too hot".More news: United States considers shooting down N.Korea missile tests
Cops somehow figured out he was Skrillex and the vehicle was his. they uncuffed him, cited him for a noise violation and driving without proper ID, and let him go on his merry way.
- Youth detained for post against Andhra CM
- After attack, France looks toward weekend presidential vote
- Trump Predicts Deadly Paris Shooting Will Have 'Big Effect' On French Election
- The Bidding War for Bond is Underway!
- Chicago Bears to open season at home against Atlanta Falcons
- Why American Express Company Stock Jumped 6% Today
- Bulls beat Celtics again
- Canada's telecom regulator rules online data be treated equally
- Man who tipped off authorities about missing Tenn. student describes 'clues'
- North Korea threatens to 'ravage' USA if Trump orders airstrike