Colby Lila Kline shared a video of the incident on Twitter, which showed Skrillex - real name Sonny Moore - being handcuffed and put in the back of a police auto.More news: Iran not pulling weight on 2015 nuclear deal
The 29-year-old electronic dance musician was driving a black Tesla when he was stopped by the LAPD on Sunset Boulevard, in front of Pinkberry. Once the officers realized who he was, they took off the handcuffs, issuing the DJ tickets for a noise violation and driving without proper ID. That prompted the cops to order him out of the auto and then slap on the cuffs.More news: Prosecutors, Judges Back Orlando State Attorney That Refuses To Apply Death Penalty
After his run in with law enforcement, Skrillex would tweet to Elon Musk, the creator of the auto that he was seen driving, "ur system in the tesla model x is just too hot".More news: Canada's telecom regulator rules online data be treated equally
Cops somehow figured out he was Skrillex and the vehicle was his. they uncuffed him, cited him for a noise violation and driving without proper ID, and let him go on his merry way.
- UC Berkeley flip-flops on Ann Coulter, proposes May date
- Youth detained for post against Andhra CM
- Chicago Bears to open season at home against Atlanta Falcons
- Ultra-mobile Windows 10 PCs built with smartphone processors coming this year
- NASA New Discoveries: Saturn, Jupiter Moons May Be Able To Support Life
- Bill O'Reilly accuser reveals identity, feels 'triumphant'
- Fox stock holds steady following O'Reilly firing
- Bulls beat Celtics again
- Man who tipped off authorities about missing Tenn. student describes 'clues'
- The Bidding War for Bond is Underway!