Colby Lila Kline shared a video of the incident on Twitter, which showed Skrillex - real name Sonny Moore - being handcuffed and put in the back of a police auto.More news: Chicago Bears to open season at home against Atlanta Falcons
The 29-year-old electronic dance musician was driving a black Tesla when he was stopped by the LAPD on Sunset Boulevard, in front of Pinkberry. Once the officers realized who he was, they took off the handcuffs, issuing the DJ tickets for a noise violation and driving without proper ID. That prompted the cops to order him out of the auto and then slap on the cuffs.More news: U.K. Lawmakers Vote in Favor of Early Election on June 8
After his run in with law enforcement, Skrillex would tweet to Elon Musk, the creator of the auto that he was seen driving, "ur system in the tesla model x is just too hot".More news: May wins Parliament vote to hold snap elections on June 8
Cops somehow figured out he was Skrillex and the vehicle was his. they uncuffed him, cited him for a noise violation and driving without proper ID, and let him go on his merry way.
- Russian planes detected off Alaska 4 times this week
- Man who tipped off authorities about missing Tenn. student describes 'clues'
- Will Smith death: Man who killed National Football League star sentenced to 25 years
- Youth detained for post against Andhra CM
- United States considers shooting down N.Korea missile tests
- UC Berkeley flip-flops on Ann Coulter, proposes May date
- Prosecutors, Judges Back Orlando State Attorney That Refuses To Apply Death Penalty
- Bulls beat Celtics again
- Fox stock holds steady following O'Reilly firing
- Iran not pulling weight on 2015 nuclear deal