Speaking of Samsung's next high-end phablet, Kuo told clients that a rear placed dual camera setup for the Galaxy Note 8 will be "the most important upgrade" for the device. The Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+ also come with Samsung's trademark always-on functionality. The company also faced supply shortages previous year when it sold the Galaxy Note 7, resulting in delayed shipments. The display of the Galaxy S8 has been rated as the best in the industry right now, but even the best of the best are just a short defect away from completely ruining the user's viewing experience.
The Galaxy Note 8 will reportedly pack a 6.4-inch OLED display with QHD+ resolution, an Exynos 8895 or Snapdragon 835 chip depending on region, and a fingerprint sensor on the back.More news: Nate Robinson Volunteers To Suit Up For Bulls After Rajon Rondo Injury
Samsung's new launcher on the Galaxy S8 is new and pretty, but it's still not for everyone.
Samsung's new Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+ are scheduled to be released this Friday, April 21st, in South Korea and in a number of worldwide markets including the United States. The Galaxy S8+ is simply a larger Galaxy S8 with a bigger battery.More news: Planned Parenthood Aims for Abortions in Springfield
Now talking about the specifications of the phones, both of them are very similar.
To get this process started, you'll need to head into the Settings app on your Samsung device and press on the display section. The smartphones also come with 4GB of RAM, 64GB of onboard storage, and support 256GB expandable storage through a microSD card. There is a dedicated button below volume rocker keys to launch Samsung's new voice-assistant "Bixby".More news: U.S. complaints over Iran nuclear deal's implementation 'irrelevant': Russian Federation
In addition to the March security patches - which bring fixes for dozens of vulnerabilities in Android, and some unique to Galaxy devices - they also include "various system improvements". It would also be available for offline purchase via Samsung's official retail partners.
- Pagegroup PLC (PAGE) Upgraded by Credit Suisse Group AG to "Neutral"
- Navy SEAL facing four child pornography charges
- Iran FM mocks U.S. claims it is violating N
- Almost 300 North Koreans surrender in Malaysia for overstaying
- Detroit Lions Schedule 2017
- Baird Trims Penntex Midstream Partners LP (PTXP) Target Price to $19.00
- Starbucks Calls Shifting-Color Drink a 'Unicorn Frappuccino'
- Trump tax reform plan coming "very soon"
- England boss Eddie Jones: Dylan Hartley already over Lions snub
- Parliament approves Prime Minister Theresa May's General Election call