The NFL reveals its 2017 game schedule at 5 p.m. today. In addition to the Rams' NFC West opponents, LA will play each franchise in the NFC East and AFC South, including four teams that made the 2017 playoffs.
While the offensive coordinator in Washington, the Redskins went 3-3 against the division in 2016, sweeping Philadelphia, splitting with the New York Giants and getting swept by the Dallas Cowboys. Followed by an away game against the Jacksonville Jaguars on October 15.More news: After attack, France looks toward weekend presidential vote
The LA Chargers will play their first home game on September 17 against the Miami Dolphins in Week 2, after starting their season on the road against the Denver Broncos on Monday Night Football.
Notes: The Rams have a bye week in Week 8, while the Chargers have their bye week in Week 9. The game marks LA's first divisional game of the season and their fourth time visiting Levi's Stadium since it opened in 2014. The Seahawks will begin the exhibition season at the Chargers in their new, temporary home in a soccer stadium in Carson, California, in mid-August. The Rams head into the Week 13 matchup in search of their third-consecutive road win over Arizona.More news: North Korea threatens to 'ravage' USA if Trump orders airstrike
The Cardinals will play their first two regular season games of 2017 on the road, but the home opener should be worth the wait. The final road game is on Christmas Eve where they face the Tennessee Titans.
Then, the Rams head up to San Francisco for Week 3, followed by a trip to Dallas for Week 4.More news: Canada's telecom regulator rules online data be treated equally
The back-to-back contests on the same coast will allow the Eagles to avoid a trip back and forth by staying on that side of the country for a week of practice. For information about Rams season tickets and single-game tickets, fans may visit www.therams.com/tickets.
- Monaco's Mbappe sets Champions League records against Borussia Dortmund
- U.K. Lawmakers Vote in Favor of Early Election on June 8
- The Bidding War for Bond is Underway!
- Prosecutors, Judges Back Orlando State Attorney That Refuses To Apply Death Penalty
- Kim Jong-un warns of 'super-mighty preemptive strike' against US
- Ultra-mobile Windows 10 PCs built with smartphone processors coming this year
- Chicago Bears to open season at home against Atlanta Falcons
- May wins Parliament vote to hold snap elections on June 8
- Bulls beat Celtics again
- Trump Predicts Deadly Paris Shooting Will Have 'Big Effect' On French Election