Apple has today unveiled its Live Photos API that would allow developers to incorporate the animated photos into web content, for the first time since its introduction. In addition to enabling Live Photos on iOS and macOS, you can now let users display their Live Photos on the web.More news: Ultra-mobile Windows 10 PCs built with smartphone processors coming this year
The new toolkit from Apple follows Tumblr's launch of Live Photos for the web, which filled the then lack of an official way from Apple to add Live Photos to websites.More news: Iran not pulling weight on 2015 nuclear deal
- Fox stock holds steady following O'Reilly firing
- Corsair Hydro GFX GTX 1080 Ti smokes the competition
- Clint Eastwood to direct film on thwarted terrorist train attack
- UC Berkeley flip-flops on Ann Coulter, proposes May date
- Rams hosting Colts in fall season opener
- Monaco's Mbappe sets Champions League records against Borussia Dortmund
- Bill O'Reilly accuser reveals identity, feels 'triumphant'
- The Bidding War for Bond is Underway!
- Youth detained for post against Andhra CM
- United States considers shooting down N.Korea missile tests