Apple has today unveiled its Live Photos API that would allow developers to incorporate the animated photos into web content, for the first time since its introduction. In addition to enabling Live Photos on iOS and macOS, you can now let users display their Live Photos on the web.More news: Youth detained for post against Andhra CM
The new toolkit from Apple follows Tumblr's launch of Live Photos for the web, which filled the then lack of an official way from Apple to add Live Photos to websites.More news: Skrillex Handcuffed by LAPD for Playing His Music "Too Loud"
- Russian planes detected off Alaska 4 times this week
- U.K. Lawmakers Vote in Favor of Early Election on June 8
- Thornton returns to lineup for Sharks in Game 3 vs. Oilers
- Kim Jong-un warns of 'super-mighty preemptive strike' against US
- Ultra-mobile Windows 10 PCs built with smartphone processors coming this year
- Bill O'Reilly accuser reveals identity, feels 'triumphant'
- Rams hosting Colts in fall season opener
- Clint Eastwood to direct film on thwarted terrorist train attack
- Chicago Bears to open season at home against Atlanta Falcons
- Bulls beat Celtics again