Last week we have seen the first rumors regarding the upcoming Galax GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Hall of Fame. The card also comes with a 120mm radiator and a 120mm white LED fan attached.
The last time that Corsair and MSI partnered for an all-in-one water-cooled graphics card was in the Hydro GFX version of the GTX 1080, which is now available from Corsair for $600. This release adds to Corsair's previous offering, a GTX 1080 cooled with the same H55. For those who don't have the numbers tattooed on their forearm, the GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Founders Edition's base clock is 1480 MHz and it has a specified boost range of around 1531 MHz. Both graphic cards will still have the same specifications aside from the upgraded features mentioned.More news: Iran not pulling weight on 2015 nuclear deal
Compared to the Founders Edition of the GTX 1080 Ti, Corsair claims the Hydro GFX version stays almost 50 percent cooler, even under peak load.
CorsairA promotional image for the Corsair One PC. They also made a Hydro GFX version of the GTX 1080 that yielded similar results.More news: Bulls beat Celtics again
Buyers looking for a pumped-up pixel-pusher can get the Corsair Hydro GFX GTX 1080 Ti right now for $800.
The new graphics card sports 11 GB of GDDR5X memory, 3584 CUDA cores and a 352-bit memory bus. Lower temperatures can result in better performance as the GPU will be able to stay at its boost clocks when you need it most. However, the external GPU is usually expensive, the NVIDIA GTX 1080 Ti, in fact, costs $700. CORSAIR ML Series fans harness magnetic levitation technology to physically suspend the fan rotor away from the fan motor when in operation.More news: Chicago Bears to open season at home against Atlanta Falcons
The new Galax GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Hall of Fame looks a pretty massive and powerful. This greatly reduces friction and fan noise, allowing the Hydro GFX GTX 1080 Ti to run cool while the ML120 spins at incredibly low noise levels, even with the GPU at full load.
- NASA New Discoveries: Saturn, Jupiter Moons May Be Able To Support Life
- United States considers shooting down N.Korea missile tests
- Fox stock holds steady following O'Reilly firing
- Prosecutors, Judges Back Orlando State Attorney That Refuses To Apply Death Penalty
- Kim Jong-un warns of 'super-mighty preemptive strike' against US
- The Bidding War for Bond is Underway!
- Trump Predicts Deadly Paris Shooting Will Have 'Big Effect' On French Election
- UC Berkeley flip-flops on Ann Coulter, proposes May date
- Man who tipped off authorities about missing Tenn. student describes 'clues'
- U.K. Lawmakers Vote in Favor of Early Election on June 8