The script may also be a worry, from the trailer it seems likely that Rey will spend a majority of the film being trained by Luke, although it will be exciting to see this, it could essentially limit the characters. "We go deeper into Rey's story and what is very apparent from where we left off in The Force Awakens.is Rey has a certain expectation in what she might get from Luke and what that might entail and as people know, it's hard when you meet your heroes because it's not quite what you expect".
A ton of new "Star Wars" toys and collectibles are being revealed as we near the 40th anniversary of "A New Hope". Actor Josh Gad, a Disney star from another universe ("Frozen", "Beauty and the Beast"), hosted a panel including Johnson, producer Kathleen Kennedy and cast members Daisy Ridley, John Boyega and a new addition, Kelly Marie Tran. "I'm still not thinking of her in the past tense", Hamill admitted, saying that each time he thinks he's made it through every stage of grief, he circles right back to anger - about how quickly she went, how she shouldn't be gone, and how we never got to give her a proper goodbye. In "The Force Awakens", Adam Driver's Kylo Ren has turned to the dark side after being tutored by Luke. "Thank you for not firing me".More news: UK Labour leader vows to 'overturn rigged system'
Later Ridley dished on Rey's parentage and revealed if she was surprised when she found out.
You'll also be able to access the game a little earlier via EA's Origin Access service, too, which happened with both Battlefront 1 and the recent Mass Effect Andromeda, too. The film hits theaters on December 15th.More news: Krauthammer: With North Korea, We Do Have Cards to Play
Kennedy continued, "Sadly, Carrie will not be in IX..." But we will see a lot of Carrie in eight.
What may be a slight concern though, was Johnson's appearance at the Star Wars Celebration over the weekend.More news: No measures for homebuyers that could impact house prices in Toronto: Morneau
Get great content delivered straight to your inbox every morning Monday-Friday at 8:00am, just a click away, Sign Up Now.
- Blake Snell picks up the loss as Tampa Bay loses on Monday
- Dead After Greyhound Bus Crashes In BC
- TwentyFour AM introduces currency hedge ahead of French election
- House GOP plans health care bill showdown next week
- Trump says media won't give him credit for his accomplishments
- 'We are in trouble' - Mourinho sounds the alarm after Ibrahimovic injury
- MPs overwhelmingly support May's call for snap election
- Gunmen attacked army base, 100 casualties
- Paris attack could benefit the far-right two days before French election
- Jawbreaker not playing Sound on Sound 2017