Cormier had a number of words for both of them during his post-fight interview with Joe Rogan, and he elaborated a great deal on both potential fights during UFC 210's post-fight news conference.
Then in the second round as Johnson lost, Hooft expressed frustration and said, "I'm not saying nothing".
UFC light heavyweight Anthony Johnson is exploring legal options to address the controversy of last week's UFC 210 weigh-in, according to his manager. So I was like, you know what, I'm going to hold the towel a little bit myself to make sure that I'm covered. Jimi doesn't want to fight me. I've improved my striking.
"I hope Anthony Johnson is not walking away from this sport". I don't need to improve.
After calling his MMA career quits at 33 years old, after over a decade as a pro fighter and establishing a reputation as perhaps the most devastating hitter in the sport's history, you'd think Anthony Johnson would be keen to remain "Rumble".
Neither Cormier, the defending champion, nor Johnson had appeared at the weigh-in until just four minutes before Friday's deadline. "I've always said that", Cormier said.
UFC President Dana White was as surprised as anyone by Johnson's announcement but said he supported his decision. I know who DC is.Читайте также: How the Samsung Galaxy S8's Camera Compares to the iPhone 7 Plus
Jones, who was suspended for failing a drugs test days before his scheduled UFC 200 rematch with Cormier, believes his time on the sidelines has done him the world of good and that he's at the peak of his powers. But, "Rumble" went for more takedowns in round two. When you get your s**t together and you're ready to fight, I'll be ready for you.
At the start of this clip you can see Johnson turn around and ask "Where's Henri?" to the one member of his team that joined him after the fight. That's just what it is.
"He better not come in my cage after I win".
"This is the time that I look forward to where", Cormier said. I'm happy. I'm stress-free. I don't feel that I should let this young man have so much control over me and my legacy.
In the meantime, it's either title shot or Jones for Manuwa.
"I'm relaxed, but I know what I have to do". Because when I got off the first time, my ass was showing.При любом использовании материалов сайта и дочерних проектов, гиперссылка на обязательна.
«» 2007 - 2017 Copyright.
Автоматизированное извлечение информации сайта запрещено.
Код для вставки в блог
- What is Manchester United's best route to UCL football next season?
- Dollars to GBP Exchange Rate Slumps after UK General Election Announced
- Tillerson accuses Iran of 'provocations'
- Samsung To Launch Galaxy S8 And S8 Plus In India Today
- Paris gunman's criminal past in focus as police hunt second suspect
- Starbucks barista has video meltdown over Unicorn Frappuccino
- S. Korea on Heightened Alert as Isolated North Readies for Army Celebration
- Washington Capitals beat Toronto Maple Leafs, tie series at 2 games apiece
- Four Adjustments For Hawks Going Into Game 2
- Ichiro hits home run in potential final at-bat in Seattle