With each new edition of its flagship line, Samsung is used to launch an ultra-resistant variant called Active. Along with Samsung Pay, the new phones come with context reading virtual assistant Bixby which the company feels is better than Siri, Google Assistant and others like Cortana from Microsoft.
As of now we do not know if AT&T plans to release it only for the 5.8 inched S8, or the larger, 6.2 inched S8 Plus as well.More news: Dollars to GBP Exchange Rate Slumps after UK General Election Announced
The S8, which begins sales in South Korea, the United States and Canada on April 21, will be central to the South Korean firm's recovery from the swift withdrawal of the Note 7 phablet.
With just a few more days for the launch of the Galaxy S8 duo in the country, here are some new and important features that we might experience in these smartphones.More news: LEADING OFF: Familia returns, Valdez back in majors
Both Samsung and LG Display now lead the market in flexible screen displays, and LG recently began investing billions of dollars to expand its production capabilities for that technology. The tweet posted by Samsung takes you to the official Samsung online store where you can pre-register for the soon to be released flagship smartphones.
Should Samsung meet its 1 million target, it will be 2.5 times more than the 400,000 units seen for the Note7, whose preorder period was two days longer past year. Both devices will be powered by Octa-Core Exynos 9 Series 8895 processor along with 4GB RAM, 64GB storage, and Mali-G71 MP20 GPU.More news: Four Adjustments For Hawks Going Into Game 2
The original report also reveals that the Galaxy S8 Active is codenamed "Cruiser", speculating how that name could imply it will carry a larger battery than the regular device as that ship classification denotes vessels designed for traversing distant waters. The Galaxy S8 and S8+ have 8MP front-facing camera. One of the main features introduced was the company's first-ever digital assistant, Bixby, which will be used exclusively on various Samsung products. So as of now, we are taking April 19th as their launch date in India. Both the Galaxy S8 and the S8+ come with the display curved towards the side edges with bezels on top and bottom.
- S. Korea on Heightened Alert as Isolated North Readies for Army Celebration
- Trump follows Turnbull's visa changes with 'buy American and hire American' order
- Dade says it's following immigration law
- Celtics nail down top seed in East
- Atletico have edge in Champions League semis - Buffon
- Doctor Who: BBC shut down rumours of a female Doctor
- Man who killed NFL star Will Smith sentenced to 25 years
- Paris Shooting: Why it could actually help Emmanuel Macron
- Washington Capitals beat Toronto Maple Leafs, tie series at 2 games apiece
- Mourinho says no sense in Rashford playing for England Under-21s